Money Train 4

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Twiggy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

With money train 4 due out on the 20th of this month is there any chance of a single slot series on the game?

I’ve been playing a lot of a money train 4 demo and it’s a fun game.

Neil42 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I would love to see this not just bonus buys but a bit of playing as well see if the base game is good I miss that.

Smoothoperator WANTED $49
    Outlaw

Good shout, I’ve been playing vikings unleashed reloaded on demo.., the gamble for max megaways is brutal!! That being said I maximised the pie gamble a few times (so that there is only a slither of green) and it’s hit, I figured if it can land in a small red zone, it can land in a small green zone. It’s gonna be some fun watching when Steve loads it up.., I think it’s out on the 21st

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Also been playing MT4 on demo ,seems like the shame shit with cheaper graphics,BB,s returned the usual, maybe I havnt given it chance

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Good shout, I’ve been playing vikings unleashed reloaded on demo.., the gamble for max megaways is brutal!! That being said I maximised the pie gamble a few times (so that there is only a slither of green) and it’s hit, I figured if it can land in a small red zone, it can land in a small green zone. It’s gonna be some fun watching when Steve loads it up.., I think it’s out on the 21st

Ohh my man, when you could buy the bonus in the uk… fucking hell there was no chance in a cats whiskers on hell I could make it to the top …. It was easier topping chilli than vikings… I expect ( like you say ) vikings to be fucking brutal …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)