Money Cart 2 only for UK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

New slot made only for UK players copy of Money Train… RTP 98% you only play to hit bonus they land easy…I play this morning on both games Money Caret2 and Money Train 2 about 500 spins on 20p game pay very bad, And I think max payout is only 5000x not 50000x like Money train 2

Max win I got from Money Cart2 was £24 most of bonus I got pay like £4 to £5

On Money Train 2 I had 1 bonus got 56x on gameplay I got 1639x

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s basically bonus or nothing isn’t it. I guess it’s quite a money sink but I’ll give it a go at some point just to have a look.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

It’s basically bonus or nothing isn’t it. I guess it’s quite a money sink but I’ll give it a go at some point just to have a look.

yes is just a bonus game, if you play on 10p 1coin pays 1p…hard to win..on Money Train 2 you get a chance to hit a good win on game base..well on Money Cart 2 is no gameplay you just play for Bonus…low bets not easy to win huge…Nickslot today he was doing £20 bet so1coin 2quit best he got 800x… Maybe Bandit will try it on big bets :p

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s utter shit…. ….thought I had more to say…. But no …utter shit

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Agreed. First play the first spin it landed bonus. Got 3 collectors was up at 800 I was thinking 800x turns out it was about 12 quid, sack of shit lol

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Agreed. First play the first spin it landed bonus. Got 3 collectors was up at 800 I was thinking 800x turns out it was about 12 quid, sack of shit lol

Malky… the  return.. good to hear from you lad.

yeah I had the similar experience, it dropped second spin ( me thinking – ohh because it’s a new game it’s being kind ) the x’s kept falling, few characters …tidy darts ….. and then the bonus got to a nice x and I ended up with 25quid or something….

again i wish vs or 21 would have a “never again “ button along with the “ favourite “ button because this dick game is banned….

Outlaw

Ps as a community service announcement…. Don’t go fucking near wild of wall street ether, The Ed wood of the slots game …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)