Merry Christmas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bunni666 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas .

I’m so sorry sorry about your cat,  I actually shed a tear for him. I have 4 cats and I’ve always had a cat in my home since I was little.

I’m looking forward to going down to Weymouth for Christmas to see the inlaws after having some not so nice news, waiting to hear if I have to have a full hysterectomy after finding out if have pre cervical cancer.

But I tell you what , you always make me snort with laughter and what do they say??

Laughter is the best medicine.

You had me the other night with you dirty cock sniffer! !!

Have a wonderful xmas and enjoy every minute with your kids xx

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

All the best Bunni, sorry to hear about the dreadful C word, i hope the best outcome is seen. Yeah sad news about the cat, we have 3 more too and they are all moping around a bit plus with it being a new house they are all a bit weirded out anyway!

Weymouth is bloody miles away from me, i remember going there once for a wedding and wow it took some hours! Ran in to the sea in my suit for some stupid reason, absolutely goosed afterwards it was lol

I do have some random outbursts don’t i, at least they make you laugh which is always nice to hear 😀

Bunni666 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thank you for your kind words.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas, Bunni!

Welcome to the forum, and hope you have a very happy New Year 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)