Members down on their luck

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s been a bit of a crazy 24 hours on the forum with some incredibly sad stories of losses by regular on the forum. I sincerely hope each one of you have a change in your recent fortunes. It’s amazing to see the openness and honesty but also frustrating to feel slightly helpless in the short term. Unfortunately no one can wave a magic wond in the short term. I’m sorry if this is a bit of a doom and gloom post but we all need to stay positive. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Things will get better and I’m sure we will all be back to normal in no time. It looks like another beautiful day so please try and enjoy think about the good things we have in our life and I’m sure your world will seem a better place by the end of the day. Keep smiling and good luck. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Top a tha marnin to ya Haz.

Just off to work. Fkin love fridays early finish and beer at the end! ?????????????

Chin up everyone

The suns out and its the Weekend Baby! X

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Were all just going to have to stay positive and stop thinking the worst. Hope everyone has a great day, and hope you get some good sales today Haz. (:

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah not best week, off work for a week on holiday so decided to visit my father in perth as he is up here himself now since his wife pasted couple of moths back, my plan was to train for the week. Well its cost me a bloody fortune and i also broke his dog taking her out running with me haha. Glad to be going back home today as selfish as that. Needs must though just need to help him find a place closer to me now. Hopefully 1 i can afford, got my run sunday to look forward too though. Money isn’t everything ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

How the hell did you break a dog? Was it a chihuahua? Haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I wondered that. I just didn’t want to ask. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha no its a “real” dog (German Shepard) she is getting on a bit and not used of the long runs so had to walk most of the way the lazy git. Now she is crashed out in the garden recovering lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Awww I love German shepherds. Hope shes ok, I cant even run down the road to the chippy without getting out of breath ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Awww I love German shepherds. Hope shes ok, I cant even run down the road to the chippy without getting out of breath ?

She can’t even bare to look at me haha,

Not even if there is a haggis supper waiting for you? šŸ˜€

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Haggis? Not my kind of thing Haha! What a gorgeous dog though šŸ™‚

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seems to be the way at the moment, hard slotting out there these days with the volatile games. At least we have a good little community here to share in it and get it off our backs. Iā€™m hoping if I post on here enough jamming jars will read it and feel sorry enough to give me a half decent bonus ?

sorry to hear all the stories but hopefully sharing on here helps and in future this can be an alternate outlet to over gambling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)