Megawichways ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ok…. so the only thing that’s missing now on btg roster… is a book of dead symbol expander game  but with bonanzas multiplier system …. so book of RA megaways with multipliers that increase with wins ……( pretty sure that doesn’t exist)

cant think of anything else they could add ……

or extra reels expanders ..hmmmmmm

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Theres legacy of ra megaways which has an expanding symbol, but that has huge potential already so I can’t see them adding a progressive multiplier to that anyway. Theres too many book copies now so they need to move onto another idea I think 🙂

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Theres legacy of ra megaways which has an expanding symbol, but that has huge potential already so I can’t see them adding a progressive multiplier to that anyway. Theres too many book copies now so they need to move onto another idea I think ?

Ohhh but imagine it …. legacy of RA with multipliers ………….

Outlaw

I’d like to see mor wit those “evolution” type slots ( like the one Steve used to play ages ago or eye of Horus( is that what’s it’s called ?) that could be a thing…..

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I reckon they need a new concept, the megaways recycling is mental there’s so many now, I do like the expanding reels like on white rabbit if they incorporated that with a progressive multiplier it would be mental

I think they’re pretty sneaky these days like that kingmaker making you not want a bonus lol

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I reckon they need a new concept, the megaways recycling is mental there’s so many now, I do like the expanding reels like on white rabbit if they incorporated that with a progressive multiplier it would be mental

I think they’re pretty sneaky these days like that kingmaker making you not want a bonus lol

Yeah, I haven’t gone for the kingmaker because I imagine I’d have the same issues the  bandit has with it, bonusing to quickly, I’d getting so triggered, laptop would be out the window ….tho think that the new one rewarding you for a tease is Pretty crafty …..taking a game ( who’s siblings are a pig to bonus ) giving you rewards for teases, but not changing The “ it’s a pig to bonus issues “ it could take you four time the amount it takes bonanza to bonus ,, but you feel better about it because a heart appears every blue moon …..I think that’s a pretty smart move from btg…………… damn I wish I didn’t like btg games so much ………..

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

They understand the mind of a gambler pretty well lol its a shame they make them so hard to bonus only to get fuck all back most times, at least with games like DOA2 you get loads of bonuses even if they are like 3x 99% of the time

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah surprised that this isn’t out already tbh. Not to sure how they could make an expanding multiplier work though

Outlaw

Maybe introduce something like “wild heist “, where you get three keys and it you get to chooses a bonus like walking wilds or x2-x3 ….

at the moment watching btg is a bit like who wants to be a millionaire( on tv) fucking bored watching them answers those 5 first question to win a grand …..and watching the x grow on btg to hit a brick wall at x 4 and 10 dead spins

Would  love to see a game where you can get more levels to the game like wishmaster and chain them …. I appreciate the potential cost of wins and such ….. but watching chilli get to 24 spins and just managing to cough our 10x multiplier and a £ 100 quid is doing my dick in ….because it’s just not a fun experience,, like footy, your team might not win but there will be moments in there when your off your feet with the potential …. but I keep playing chilli and such because of the potential …… it’s a wheel ..

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

I like the idea OP but it would push the potential payout into astronomical levels – full screen of explorers on a 20x multiplier… bye bye Casumo, call in the administrators  😀

What might work is something like Gonzo’s Quest – a ratcheted pay scale for cascade wins which then resets to zero each spin.  Mind you there are no cascades on the expander games are there?  Hmmmm, ok, needs some work…

Outlaw

I think your right, potentially megaways is stuck in its own genius , the Gonzo idea pretty sweet tho…. but I think btg will licence the fuckery out of the megaways and be content with dropping a random original game twice a year …. chilli 2 ?  ……. better leaps in spins in the gamble,  like millionaire,, might see the chilli purple wheel have a 50 spins …….bonanza 2 is rumoured…….that game could handle any other megaways bonus across the catalogue ( including licensed games) ….then again you do feel btg don’t really have to do much anymore ….. it’s an admired addition to the gambling world , ball numbingly  frustrating, but welcomed none the less

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Most sites are limited to a 50k or 100k max win, so this becomes pointless…

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Most sites are limited to a 50k or 100k max win, so this becomes pointless…

Ahhh eejit101 your knowledge has burst our dreams …….. damn you’re right tho……

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)