Megaways vs nolimitcity

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Have always been a sucker for megaways, but getting bored with most of them, but man I am enjoying the no limit city catalogue, the new “miner “ one they have is tasty…compared to a megaways the “ city” games do bonus pretty regularly, and the potential is there,  I can deffo see them taking the btg spot…nolimitcity games  just seem to have the same buzz around them like when bonanza and danger came out…..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I know theres a huge buzz about nolimit city at the moment but I’m struggling to get into their games, I can only hit a bonus (fairly crap ones at that) on low stakes on their games, I’ve probably put a grand through San Quentin so far at max stake on Videoslots (Was £1.60 then £2 then back to £1.60) without a bonus or any kind of decent win in the base.

At least with megaways there’s that chance it could do something silly in the base, I think on a nolimit city game stars have to align and you’ve got to kiss a lucky monkey butt to get anywhere (this doesn’t include @malkychamp who has a take the piss win on 60p stake)

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Fuck …kiss a lucky monkey butt? No body said it had to be A lucky one …..

I don’t know, I seem to do alright on the three main ones so far,  Buttttttt nothing huge, haven’t got special lucky with it, my balance doesn’t seem to get fucked over either. overall I just find them less stressful than the megaways, because ( touch wood ) I do get bonuses on the games and it is regular, the east / west mini bonus is fun.. mostly pointless … but fun ….and I haven’t opened all lanes yet …

megaways will always have a market, but the “ city “ games are a refreshing change to the “ where the fucks my “d”  for a bonus that megaways seem to have programmed into every fucking version….. ( except devil …. she’s perfect )

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Great game ? although it was trash last time I played it pretty much 100 dead spins of a snooze fest

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Great game ? although it was trash last time I played it pretty much 100 dead spins of a snooze fest

Drop in the big win so people can see it without having to click stuff ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

its in there

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

its in there

So lazy ?

This is malky’s win

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)