Megaways Improvement Suggestion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Although there is a lot of big wins on these megaways games out there, what people don’t show you is their 0-10x wins.

I’m thinking, if I was gonna program a slot that could potentially take 2000 spins to get a bonus, I would atleast make it so you win 50x or some shit on them, rather than these bonuses that pay 0-10x.
    Everyone knows the potential on megaways slots, so most get their heart rate up when the bonus finally lands, but they’re unaware the slot has decided you’re gonna win fuck all most of the time. It’s just so stupid in my opinion.
    As is the max megaways on Bonanza. I mean it’s what has the biggest potential on the game, but 99% of the time it’s a 0x win cus reel 3 is rigged to have only 1 symbol on the entire reel, and it never matches with the rest.
    Then it’s the matter of the Bonanza bonus, where nobody has ever gotten max megaways. What’s up with that? Why have BTG made it so max megaways don’t exist in the bonus on Bonanza? This annoys the hell out of me.

Megaways slots are annoying these days. Too many of them. And more are coming.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

No, I can’t agree with that. I think the responsibility is on the player to know the games they’re playing and stop making assumptions like just hitting a bonus trigger is going to guarantee a big win. There are games with a pay for triggering the bonus or which have a bonus guarantee and if that’s the behaviour you want, you can go and play those titles. Megaways appeal for different reasons, specifically the ultra high bonus volatility with the potential to pay up to thousands of times your stake. It’s a natural flipside that for someone to win a grand of 20p stake, there’s also going to have to be a lot of bonuses which pay naff all.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

No, I can’t agree with that. I think the responsibility is on the player to know the games they’re playing and stop making assumptions like just hitting a bonus trigger is going to guarantee a big win. There are games with a pay for triggering the bonus or which have a bonus guarantee and if that’s the behaviour you want, you can go and play those titles. Megaways appeal for different reasons, specifically the ultra high bonus volatility with the potential to pay up to thousands of times your stake. It’s a natural flipside that for someone to win a grand of 20p stake, there’s also going to have to be a lot of bonuses which pay naff all.

Fair enough, but it’s still shit when you hit GOLD+5+5 and you win 7x.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Maybe it’s just me but I always quite liked the thrill of not knowing which way it was going to go. Yeah I’ve had a 27 spin Bonanza bonus which burned I think 22 of them without a win, I’ve also had 800x off 12 spins. Things I might suggest as potential extra incentives or improvements have been done in other Megaways games, like for example guaranteeing a minimum number of ways each bonus spin or a chance to start with a higher multliplier.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

awesomex….jb proceed to write a thread……

Argyls guaranteed first words “No. I cant/don’t agree with that”

Priceless.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I would have posted the exact same response to the same post regardless of who started it. I didn’t even look who I was replying to when I wrote it, it was just my view on the topic of opinion.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

I would have posted the exact same response to the same post regardless of who started it. I didn’t even look who I was replying to when I wrote it, it was just my view on the topic of opinion.

was just trolling in there mate. Just a bitta fun.?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)