Meeting in Wrexham

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

You just C&P’d what I posted! ?

Didnt know you where still around mate!! good to see you back on here. Hope you treated yourself to something nive after the reactoonz hit ages ago – dont give it back to the fuckers mate.

I’ll try and show my face now and again ? probably coincided with no videos from Steve haha

sort of mate I’m just sitting on it, nothing really to do which is why I took it straight out the bank or it’d have all gone back no doubt ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

what about doing tickets at say £10 each and all the money can go to a charity,and limit the amount of tickets sold .i for one would not mind buying a ticket.so no ticket no entry that would keep things under control of how many people turn up

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

what about doing tickets at say £10 each and all the money can go to a charity,and limit the amount of tickets sold .i for one would not mind buying a ticket.so no ticket no entry that would keep things under control of how many people turn up

Thats quite a good idea that mate. All proceeds go to “Buy Andy a Hyabusa for summer” hahaha

I would be up for it though if it all went to a decent charity – homeless people or an animal charity.

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Can I bring my friend? She has massive tits if that helps

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

sadly due to recent events and current predictions, I wont be there, however you can’t trust everyone. some people are just not right.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Good post actually.

Though a bit excessive on some ideas, but it does seem to be true of todays society, all you need is one Steven Gerrard to turn up and the DJ is sueing you.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hi bandit is it ok if i bring ma pal he’s got a knack o sortin oot any problems should they arise .???https://youtu.be/Y-_8HSSzWXQ can somebody get this to work 4 me pls

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

andy has a lot of valid points..

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Geezawin wrote:

Hi bandit is it ok if i bring ma pal he’s got a knack o sortin oot any problems should they arise .???https://youtu.be/Y-_8HSSzWXQ can somebody get this to work 4 me pls

I buzz off your posts mate……..you write exactly how a Scottish person talks think it’s funny as fuck (in a good way!!)

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

?

McSplooger WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I’m assembling the anti affiliate mafia to come and take down this party. We are armed with tin foil hats and we are very horny.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

McSplooger wrote:

I’m assembling the anti affiliate mafia to come and take down this party. We are armed with tin foil hats and we are very horny.

unfortunately there will or would be metal detectors at the entrance so no tinfoil will make it through mate :p

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

McSplooger wrote:

unfortunately there will or would be metal detectors at the entrance so no tinfoil will make it through mate :p

Aww cmon seedy, they are also horny, don’t ruin it for the rest of us! ??

McSplooger WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

McSplooger wrote:

I hope at the very least we will get a good frisking then!

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

How about we just do a masquerade ball … no one can follow the bandit home if you can’t see past the mask …

it works for Batman, superman, and all the other super heroes I just can’t tell who is who

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)