Meet my 2 new friends – Bandit & Rolla

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

I’ve just ordered the final pieces for the new hobby I mentioned taking up in my book of dead thread a few days back.

So let me introduce you to my new musk turtles named Bandit and Rolla (named after 2 legends ofc. ^^) The bigger one is Bandit and the other is Rolla 🙂

The water is quite cloudy atm  as I just judged added some sand so I’ll try take some better pictures when it clears up and I should have the rest of my ornaments from Amazon then. ?

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Epic

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Great tank never in doubt !!!!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I remember having terrapins…we ended up getting rid of them because they smelt so much lol…this was over 30 years ago,probably better stuff to stop that now:)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha awesome!!! Not a pet i have ever seen anyone with just dont go lettimg shredder in your gaff ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Holy shit these guys are adorable ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Nice one green ! Not sure who is biggest . For me the green 1 is the bandit( length  wise) and i would give him odds of 1/3 on in a race to the other side of the tank . LOL rolla would be a 7/4 shot as he doesn’ look to have the stamina for a middle distance swimmer?? maybe reversed in a sprint tho..keep the tank away from all internet devices or there will be only one winner !!

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Heroes in a half shell turtle power ?????????????

cool mate

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

God green, I hope they are both male. I mean, Rolla looks male and bandit sounds male.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Heroes in a half shell turtle power ?????????????

cool mate

Won’t be long till they grow a bit and start asking for ????. ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

?? Cool we fellas ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha awesome mate 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It’s been fun watching them so far Bandit likes to sit half on half off the basking area eating the duck weed off the top of the tank. I put a frozen bloodworm cube in today and he grabbed it and starts swimming around the tank with it haha like a dog with a bone

Rolla loves to explore in fact he’s a mischeavous little fucker ? I caught him trying to climb up the side of the tank for like a hour yesterday kept falling backwards while doing so and landing on his shell ??.

The waters starting to look a bit clearer now tho ? thinking of getting a razorback musk to go with them.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

A few more ornaments arrived today. I’m quite pleased with how it’s turned out. 🙂

Turtle power!

Rocknrolla WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Rolla studying the tank for weaknesses!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)