medusa megaways ripped me a new arse

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just in from work and i had  £5 on grosvenor for some promo they had i played a bit of bonanza got it up to £25 with no wager etc .so i thought i could do with a bit of a win as finding rest of money for dentist so i went on medusa megaways and did the £25 buy in well fuck me first 10 spins gave me total of £1.78, it gives you a 2nd chance so i did the 2nd chance and out of 10 spins i got £0.how the fuck am i so unlucky

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Hmm, well i gave it around 10 goes on freeplay to see how it plays and not one of the 10 buys paid even clsoe to money back.

Seemed a bit tight to be fair i’ll be staying away from it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve found if you grind the base game, it usually drops in pretty fast (within 100 spins) with some decent wins along the way. Cheaper than buying the bonus, and you’ve earned it rather than buying it 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes but on the plus side i did not deposit any money could have gone big if the lucks with you ..shit happens

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yes, good thing you didn’t chase the big bonus. Could have gone very wrong as you’ve said. 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Haven’t tried this one, but free play on Temple of Treasure or whatever it’s called was quite good (sadly I can’t play anything for real at the moment). I did a £20 bonus buy, mystery choice, got 10,000 minimum ways and 15 spins and it went for £200. Even choosing 15 spins at 300 minimum ways seems to usually pay quite well.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I heard the RTP boosts on free play to try and make you think it can happen on real play every time. Be careful when you do eventually decide to play for real. I don’t want you to be mislead if this is the case 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I heard the RTP boosts on free play to try and make you think it can happen on real play every time. Be careful when you do eventually decide to play for real. I don’t want you to be mislead if this is the case ?

That’s not true, UK licensed games are specifically required to use the same RTP and RNG in free play as in real play.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

I heard the RTP boosts on free play to try and make you think it can happen on real play every time. Be careful when you do eventually decide to play for real. I don’t want you to be mislead if this is the case ?

Based on the fact that I tried out Freeplay on that DOA2 the other day and went through £5000  in play money without a bonus I’m going to go with no change in RTP 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thanks for clearing that up. I only heard it somewhere, and that’s why I added ‘if this is the case’ at the end of my last post 🙂

Hornz21 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The game is shocking I brought a £500 bonus it gave me £37.50 would never play it again. But £300 bonus buy on fishing frenzy megaways made up for it big time

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

That’s not true, UK licensed games are specifically required to use the same RTP and RNG in free play as in real play.

They are required to… doesnt mean they all do.

I know 3 brands who edit their RTP for demo over 100%.

Messi WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Mate please don’t think this is normal. I lost over 1k doing bonus buys on this £1/200£ Some paid only £2 back 🙁 be very careful with bonus buy games.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)