Mass Self Exclusion Database for the UK

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

No thats very true, you do give us plenty of warnings i just feel that if as you are creating content for an audience of gamblers and promoting responsible gambling the old style bandit videos would be more fitting to stand by the statement of responsible gambling, i.e £2 stakes.

I do feel the £16 spins for example go against any sort of message to gamble in a responsible fasion. Keeping that sort of your gambling off the uploads i feel would help some of those who watch.

Just my opinion though, on a positive note i still look forward to your uploads!

ElleFlo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thank you for introducing gamstop. I’ve signed up for the 5 years. I’ve been trying to save for a house for years and everytime I got close I would sabotage.

Online was always an issue for me. I am a little disappointed it has blocked lottery as that was never an issue.

I will still continue to go to bingo once a month with friends as it’s something I enjoy and am in control over.

For the first time in years I feel like I have my life back. I don’t feel like I’m hiding a nasty secret. Last night was the first time I’d felt like I was happy in a long time.

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

ElleFlo wrote:

Thank you for introducing gamstop. I’ve signed up for the 5 years. I’ve been trying to save for a house for years and everytime I got close I would sabotage.

Online was always an issue for me. I am a little disappointed it has blocked lottery as that was never an issue.

I will still continue to go to bingo once a month with friends as it’s something I enjoy and am in control over.

For the first time in years I feel like I have my life back. I don’t feel like I’m hiding a nasty secret. Last night was the first time I’d felt like I was happy in a long time.

Good for you, I’ve been considering it for a long time now but just can’t press that submit button yet. Such a commitment.

Good luck and I’m sure your bank balance will grow quicker than you would imagine.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah well done ElleFlo it takes some bottle to do that.Just sit back now enjoy the bandit videos and enjoy

ElleFlo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah well done ElleFlo it takes some bottle to do that.Just sit back now enjoy the bandit videos and enjoy

It took me such a long time to do it but I just had to look at what I had around me and what I could lose if I continued.

The bandits videos have helped a lot and this forum!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

ElleFlo wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

It took me such a long time to do it but I just had to look at what I had around me and what I could lose if I continued.

The bandits videos have helped a lot and this forum!

It will be best thing you ever did.I did gamstop 7 weeks ago saved 800 quid out my wages for Xmas not including my last pay and had and having a fantastic Xmas with my family and friends

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

ElleFlo wrote:

Well done girl you won’t regret it in the long run. Gamstop is the solution that problem gamblers ( including myself ) have been holding out for. I used to play the Scottish children’s lottery just as a donation really, my account was closed hours after joining Gamstop, this showed me how powerful a tool this register is.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)