M. I. A EL BANDITO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mwright82 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Wer is the big fella and does anyone know wer all his YouTube vids have gone there’s only two from a year ago total?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

He’s currently serving a two week YouTube ban. Seems to have transgressed some rule – which appears to be incredibly easy to do. He should be back this weekend I would think. Probably nearing the end of the ban by now.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Mwright82 wrote:

Wer is the big fella and does anyone know wer all his YouTube vids have gone there’s only two from a year ago total?

taking time off not surprised with the shit he gets off people

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He made all his videos private about 6 months ago because youtube kept taking them down. There are videos on his channel, but not from the start as there was before. He should be back after his YouTube ban is up. Follow him or twitter or check the bottom of the forum page for updates ?

Mwright82 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Thats weird if they wer private 6 months ago i always see them there every week i check for a stream, bloody YouTube are a joke, he dosnt do anything differnt than other streamer and he turns sound of which alot of other dont and they never ever get banned, really fkin stupid, makes my sunday catching the bandit lol

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I follow him on Twitter. He’s very engaging and regularly tweets updates. If you followed him on Twitter too you’d know exactly when his next video is going to be too!

Mwright82 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Yeah i follow em on twitter aswel, that’s the only reason i have twitter and dont use it for anything or anyone else lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)