Lucky escape

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

This is going to be a bit controversial but I’m going to say it anyway. We all enjoy the videos. We all love the rollercoaster in them but i don’t get why people recommend the games they do. Vikings unleashed extra chilli and wild swarm. I don’t get it. Any of these games could of destroyed you today and one nearly did. We’ve heard the horror stories of wild swarm on here and yet people still ask for you to play them. Extra chilli and Vikings unleashed i believe you would stop at some point but wild swarm where was the bottom line. I know people will say it worked out well in the end but that could easily of gone so wrong. You say about not been able to afford £5 pound a spin as you could lose 10k then play a game on £100 pound a spin. I don’t think these people actually give a shit whether you win or lose or else they wouldn’t recommend these games. You’ve already had a 50k loss and a 125k loss recently and this one was so close to been another. I know the 50k loss was after accumulating 40k in winning sessions and the 125k was profit but that’s not the point. I get it’s your money you’ll gamble how you want. I the same as everyone on here doesn’t want to see you lose a fortune. We don’t give a shit what stakes you play we would watch the videos anyway. I’m told I’m the voice of reason so that’s what I’m doing.You got lucky today.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I must admit I do enjoy watching these games myself well perhaps not the swarm. The volatile bonus buy games I think people like to see the possibilities including myself without having to lose all our money. Yeah these games can rinse you but he could of also won huge, can go either way.  As for the swarm stakes when he recovered to about 500 down I think it was, I would of prob lowered stakes at that point but that’s just not how he plays and he stuck to what has worked for him in the past.

Better to be lucky than good though right ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I think the reason the bandit doesn’t mind playing these insanely dangerous games is that he is a genuinely responsible gambler who wants to show the potential dick ripping these games are capable of and is able to rip 30k without actually causing himself any issues.

I never played vikings purely because of what I’ve seen it do to him so it’s safe to say he saved me a few quid, and unlike the bandit if I was to play it and kept losing, first my balance then my current account would be emptied into it.. Not anymore though ??

Was a fucking close call though lol what a video!

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I stopped playing slots because of extra chilli ?!! I think that people want to see it though as they can’t or won’t, because it’s so flipping scary!!

i feel genuine worry when the bandit starts with the bonus buys but I do somehow feel emotionally invested in his success, I have been there a million times before, 10 buys and not got passed 16 spins. Suppose that’s a bit selfish but still getting some of the thrill of gambling but with someone else’s pound!!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

He was very sensible with extra chilli . I was very surprised .

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Honestly bandits last two videos have kept me off slots , a while ago the slots seemed to pay out more but the games we have now are too volatile and that’s the problem bandit has you can spin away on £2 and go through thousands for fuck all and then it’s tilt time on £4 , £10 spins (and £100) ?

really didn’t think those £40 spins on danger were going to work as that bonus could have been the usual pish, fair play though it worked but no way could I just keep going like that lol

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Have to agree the slots have changed do much in the last 3years, when I used to play back In 2012 micro gaming was the main provider, you would go up and down and had real potential to win big. My example is I won 39,000$ on Break the bank again on 9$ spin in free spin. Back then online slots weren’t very popular and the player pool wasn’t that big.

Now days every one plays twitch and stream make it possible to reach out to those who didn’t play online before and make them believers that online slots are trust worthy and you can win big. Since then the slots are different.

Why on bonus hunts are all streamers playing the same games? Why aren’t they playing old school slots micro gaming etc.. seems like they are purposly directing their viewers to play these games.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)