Loss on first guess Who wants to be a millionaire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tomski33 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

nj

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Well… it was a 50% chance of losing, so you certainly couldn’t rule that outcome out ?

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

kick it the teeth but im with bio on this one 50 50 is just that bud

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I have a screen shot of a losing question where my phone a friend was 91% fucking dirty bastard

Geeza WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Dirty, dirty game

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I wonder though if the loss is already predetermined or not regardless of the answer you pick. You say it’s 50/50 but then I’ve seen countless people lose on YT videos when the audience is 90% and the 2-6% answer is correct…easy to chalk it down to bad luck but it seems to happen far to often for me to believe that.

Either way, I don’t bother with this one. I’d rather play a game where I get to see the bonus even if it pays me 0, that’s less tilting than this steaming pile of jizz.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

A loss is to be expected unless the chance to win is 100%. It’s been said many times allready, that the values shown are the real values, BTG confirmed that very early on. It’s just the human brain seeing patterns where there are none, and having a bias towards remembering the negative things.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I think if we took a poll here, on the “best” and “worst” game provider.

….

BIG TIME GAMING would top both.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

50/50… I’ve had worse odds, a 25-25-25-25 phone a friend on the 8 to 10 safe point ?

I’ve had some 90%+ donks on £5 stake (which is insanely high for me) it made me sad.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

….

Donuts and DHV pretty much hand them the “Best” title for me.

Some games are frustrating though, but with single slot series videos they are easy to spot and stay away from for our own sanity!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

….

Donuts and DHV pretty much hand them the “Best” title for me.

Some games are frustrating though, but with single slot series videos they are easy to spot and stay away from for our own sanity!

Haha, really dont get your obsession with donuts XBob. Did u have a huge win on it before? DHV i do like though.

Played that Holy Diver on free play for a couple of hours last night..i really dont like it. And the level up option is gonna produce alot of Hate on this forum. I can see people spunking hundreds on getting to a decent level and getting anal raped by the free spins result.

BtG are very clever…but pure devilish cunts at the same time.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

JB – It’s all about the box openings on Donuts. Massive base potential! Any game that throws me more than one 1000x base win in a single session becomes a game of choice ?

I had a few hundred spins on Diver freeplay, I don’t think it’s a bad game but the adventure part of it slows down the game so much. I can see the potential in the spin modifier boxes though (and i like how they’ve reused the Wild sound from the Gates of Hell bonus!)

Will be interesting to see Bandit’s Single Slot at Max Stake on it when Leo allow him to redeposit and finish it off (the redeposit makes me think it went badly!)

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Think we all have soft spots for the games that we’ve won big on. Everyone thinks Raging Rhino is shit but for me I’ve had 3 huge wins on it. Same with fruit warp, always the possibility it can throw in pitayas and blow ur eyeballs out.

zorzi81 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi, the outcome of bonuses is the same . If its 10 spins or 50. If you loose on the first one the bonus on 8 spins would be crap anyway. Dont be fooled by this. IT is the same with the pick bonuses. Whatever you pick the outcome would be the same

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

zorzi81 wrote:

Hi, the outcome of bonuses is the same . If its 10 spins or 50. If you loose on the first one the bonus on 8 spins would be crap anyway. Dont be fooled by this. IT is the same with the pick bonuses. Whatever you pick the outcome would be the same

Wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)