Losing weight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I always struggled with my weight up and down till I got up to 19.4lbs I could not fit into my trousers for my nieces confirmation I was really down in myself.the next day I decided to go on an extreme diet it was one meal a day and not more than 1300 calories.i put myself on a exercise plan as well .it was very tough at the start.but I didn’t give up day by day week by week.little by little I started to notice my body changing.first I lost 6 lbs in a week.one year on I just weighed myself today I’m 13.2lbs I  so proud of myself I eat more than one meal now but I do alot o cardio exercise.anything is possible.just don’t give up

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Johnw wrote:

I always struggled with my weight up and down till I got up to 19.4lbs I could not fit into my trousers for my nieces confirmation I was really down in myself.the next day I decided to go on an extreme diet it was one meal a day and not more than 1300 calories.i put myself on a exercise plan as well .it was very tough at the start.but I didn’t give up day by day week by week.little by little I started to notice my body changing.first I lost 6 lbs in a week.one year on I just weighed myself today I’m 13.2lbs I  so proud of myself I eat more than one meal now but I do alot o cardio exercise.anything is possible.just don’t give up

I swim every day till lockdown,on lockdown I walk like 5 miles everyday with my 2 doberman pinscher,can’t wait for gym to open to go back on swimming,keep going don’t give up

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats! I could do with losing the stone I’ve put on but chocolate is too irresistible ?. Keep up the good work ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)