Long time watcher – First time writer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Howdy folks!

I’m KadyC137 I’m a Rick and Morty lover, and I’m a Bandit lover. That is all that is needed to be said. No, seriously though I absolutely love the loud northern funny fucker! Never fails to make me laugh and so much so that I actually have been banned from watching said videos in bed! Yes it is true that my love for the Bandit spans far and wide….. & into my spare room to which has had my occupancy at least 2 times a week (wouldn’t mind more though!) because I’m never sure if the reel king top will hit and then the screams of joy at volume 10 will wake my sleeping fella next to me xD he loves Bandits vids too but not at 1am in the morning screaming “Have some of that laddy” or “Griffin you fat bastard!!” so in order for me to get my fix twice a week I happily resort to the spare room 🙂 So yeah…..that’s me 🙂 Oh and I’m also a Live streamer to which I randomly show my fans the vids that make me laugh the most and number 1 top spot is the all time epic win montage with Griffin teases all over you like a rash and not one fucker lands. I’m telling you it gets me every time, crying, mascara streaming down my face and I’m curled up in a ball trying to pull down my cheeks – because they hurt too bloody much from laughing – and trying to also breathe! My fans all agreed that I am allowed to leave my fella 2 times a week to watch you. Sorted. Ready for Sunday Slots! Signing off this is a fucking essay….sorry…..BYE ALL!

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Rick and Morty is great, i do really love that program haha Cheers for the kind words and yeah, i know exactly the Griffin session you mean, i mean how many times was that! Tilt central!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)