How long does it takes to cash out on MR.green?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    degengamblr WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey there. First post (slotbandit video lurker). Yesterday i tried to gamble for the first time in a long time. I guess i got really lucky and won.

So my question is how long does it take to cash out on mr green? I pressed the withdrawl out periodic between my winnings so i have like 6 email approved cashouts and 3 pending i think. A little under 2k total from a small deposit. Its not as i need it ASAP but im always afraid im getting fucked over in some way.

Well since im here i can atleast tell some fellow gamblers how it went. Started of on Danger high voltage, but had to give up. Went over to book of dead and won almost 200x. Lost on some random slots. Then my big hit came on Who wants to be a millionaire game. Got the bonus on second press (sadly low warmup spins), i decided to not gamble my 8 free spins on a 50/50 and got almost 1400x win in one spin! Lost on a few random slots, then won quite alot on roulette. I could have had 5-600 more but danger high voltage got the better of me at the end with over 20 teases.

Thanks for the help and sorry for my english.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Hi mate, it is usually very fast tbh – providing you are verified, it will likely be 24 hours from my experience – awesome run and well done!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hey Mate,

Mr Green have been my fastest “To the Bank Card” Cashout i’ve ever had. I cashed at about 7pm and it was on the card by 8am the next day so 13 hours from cashout to card!

Congrats on your win! Spend it wisely 🙂

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Mrgreen is very fast and fair. If the withdrawal was made by bank transfer and it has been approved you have it the next day. Most of the time when it goes to pending first it will get approved within 24 hours.

degengamblr WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thanks, or i should thank you. I was not planning to play. I hoped you had a new sunday video for my nightshift at work so when i saw you dident, and i had already done all my work i decided to play a little myself. But what do you mean with provided that im verified? I register, enter my name, email,adress, and deposited with my visa card? I did not get any option for methods to withdraw with so i guess its bank transfer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)