Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

No need to thank me . all u pool fans out there , thot id do use all a favour. as my luck has went down the shitter recently, and put a tenner on barca after pool went 1 up . Great result and well done . Ur welcome ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

We’ve conquered all of Europe, We’re never going to stop, From Paris down to Turkey, We’ve won the f*cking lot, Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly, The Fields of Anfield Road, We are loyal supporters, And we come from Liverpool! Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez…

Ive got work tomorrow morning but I’m getting absolutely trollied tonight ????

Gtfit!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Sorry folks wouldnt have started this thread if i had noticed liverpool madness thread . Having probs with site not refreshing posts and topics now seemingly

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Omg what a tonight. Absolutely buzzing. Get the fuck in there. Ynwa ????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

We’ve conquered all of Europe, We’re never going to stop, From Paris down to Turkey, We’ve won the f*cking lot, Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly, The Fields of Anfield Road, We are loyal supporters, And we come from Liverpool! Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez, Allez…

Ive got work tomorrow morning but I’m getting absolutely trollied tonight ????

Gtfit!

Amazing result  just couldnt see it even at 1 up in the 1st half looked like barca were going to score and then henderson went down injured (recovered well) and robertson off but fk me what a game. chuffed for klopp as im sure i heard them on sky sports try to start a debate asking if the liverpool fans thot he had been a success or not . enjoy the swalls mate ???? and some

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Omg what a tonight. Absolutely buzzing. Get the fuck in there. Ynwa ????

Unbeleivable haz take it u bet barca too ?????

Backinamohawk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Im definately owed a thank you aswel, pissing hell game almost looked rigged ?? rip 60€

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

So glad for them but fucking hell Mane that’s two games on the bounce you fucked me for some good money on goals and other perms

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Must have been a fix. Some tin foil hat muppet on here said teams in the Champions League semi’s can’t lose 4-0.

Shame it wasn’t on a more accessible channel. I don’t think best part of £30 a month is value for BT.

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

As a massive lfc fan i have to ask if it’s acceptable to bet on a spurs win. We’ve lost so many finals recently i feel a big win would remove some of the pain if we did fall short. Or do i double down and bet on lfc?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

backofthenet wrote:

As a massive lfc fan i have to ask if it’s acceptable to bet on a spurs win. We’ve lost so many finals recently i feel a big win would remove some of the pain if we did fall short. Or do i double down and bet on lfc?

If you choose to do this, just be sure to bet to win the trophy and not just to win as if it ended a draw and they lost in extra time or penalties would be a double loss 😀

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Good shout! I’m torn as losing another final would be devastating, but dodgeball’s peter lafleur tells me to back my own team #average joes

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Haha yeah could you imagine. I guess it would be kind of deserved

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

30 years ago today Ferry Cross the Mersey was number 1

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I cried my eyes out like a little baby, one of the best footballing night of my life, devastated they aren’t holding the live screening at Anfield, especially after least years final was the best day of my life.

The atmosphere was sensational, devastated they’ve chosen Gary Barlow over the fans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)