Live stream

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

So what do we all think of the prospect of a live stream from the bandit. Are people looking forward to it. Will you tune in.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I think I have a free subscription through Amazon that I can give to any twitch channel so I’ll do that but won’t see it live. I’ll watch it if it’s available for a couple of days at least after it’s streamed tho

zom1 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Not entirely sure it will suit the style we are used to.

The Bandit brings us back when he hits a bonus, will we now need to see lots of dead spins?

Not going to knock it until he has tried it. But I personally like the current style.

Now if it is a one off or something that happens not so often I say its a great idea.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

it’s got to be a plus …. people are always saying he’s the draw … not  the games ….but people need to understand that it won’t be like his videos that go straight to bonus ….. live stream is a long book not a short story ….I’m presuming Sunday slots will get canned ( if he goes ahead ) and Sunday slot will become a compilation video of the last Week with the draws at the end …..as long as bandits happy doing it then  I’m happy to supporting him all the way ….goooo team bandit ……… damn I tore my tutu

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

If Chip and Labowski can make it work, I’m bloody sure Steve can :). I’ll definitely be tuning in.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The donut ?? request bot is ready and waiting for seedykins to banhammer ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

If Chip and Labowski can make it work, I’m bloody sure Steve can :). I’ll definitely be tuning in.

Lol that’s a good point.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

The donut ?? request bot is ready and waiting for seedykins to banhammer ??

I say we wind him up in the chat ?. Hundreds of donut requests till he gives in.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Fairplay to Steve giving it a go at streaming. I think he’ll be out of his comfort zone at first but may well find he loves it. Abit of banter and afew bonuses and who knows what can happen. I’ll be tuning in. Should be a good crack!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

!addcommand !donuts Its time for donuts!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

!addcommand !donuts Its time for donuts!

Yes!

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I am so keen for a live stream of donuts and paint. Fuck it will epic

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

ill try to tune in if not to busy its nice to see him trying something new whether it be hes bored of his current style of uploads/making the videos or its a big fuck you youtube hes trying and thats says alot to his viewers  i think it might get messy hes a degen and with live chat request his stakes may go crazy very quick either way hope its fun for all and best of luck bandit

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

If it works im flying him to Malta for one. And seedy. all expenses!

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Can’t wait, as others have said, if other streamers can, Bandit certainly can, and I think the interaction with members here in the chat will help it along nicely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)