Live stream

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s going to be great. Wondering how many laptops @seedy will smash hahahahahah.

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

I’m not too familiar with twitch. Does anyone know if we will be notified what time he plans to stream?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

Iโ€™m not too familiar with twitch. Does anyone know if we will be notified what time he plans to stream?

I don’t believe so. Just when he starts streaming. To do this go to his channel and follow. Then Click on the bell icon – that will send you email notification at least. There may be settings to send you a popup too but I haven’t investigated that.

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I hope he has some good mods to ban the haters and trolls as soon as they pop up

TheBingoKingx WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’ll be joining ๐Ÿ˜€ and if bandit remembers who i am, then he probably knows i stream every now and then too. Please do ask away if you have any questions and please do watch for your personal info showing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

TheBingoKingx wrote:

Iโ€™ll be joining ? and if bandit remembers who i am, then he probably knows i stream every now and then too. Please do ask away if you have any questions and please do watch for your personal info showing. ?

Errm….whatnow? “Watch for your personal info showing” wtf does that mean? Haha.

anthony WANTED $2
    Outlaw

BANDIT is live now

Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Any forum members watching drop your twitch names into here. It makes it easier working out who is who when banhammers are dished out ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Any forum members watching drop your twitch names into here. It makes it easier working out who is who when banhammers are dished out ??

Fuck off

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Fuck off

?

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Was an epic stream today, over 2k watching.

Hopefully it will be a regular thing.

Cheers Steve

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

Just watched 5 hours of live streaming on twitch by the bandit he was down 33k at one point left being on 26k down loads of top stake slots and reel king I take it all back that was a brilliant stream heโ€™s going by thereelking1981 on twitch the bandit is back

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I am unlikely to tune in live but will certainly watch it if it stays on twitch for at least a couple of days after its done

Rhino74 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Tbh bandits the best because of what he does, and his reactions. That’s all going to be diluted like weak orange because it will be over a longer period. I love what he does. Il wait for a highlights package. Really hope steve doesn’t turn into chip the prick or fruityslots. There the most annoying things on YouTube. Good luck bandit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)