Lil Devil bollocks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dutchphoto81 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

So, the weather is lovely, Easter weekend, lockdown, so whilst the kids are in the paddling pool or running around and the Mrs is bringing me beers I sit out in the garden because I have twisted my ankle doing DIY.

Sat on my phone thought I would build up lil devil heartstopper on 10p, built it up, not one fucking bonus (not the first time this has happened) but it didnt cost me anything in fact I was in profit because of some nice base hits.

Heartstopper goes for £6.84!!

So I think, fuck it will build it up on 20p and 30p as this was on Saturday dinner time and Im kid sitting duty whilst the Mrs is in the house (pointless me being in charge as I have one leg raised up on a cushion on a chair but as long as the lil devils, see what I did there, werent running riot I didnt mind)

I build them up 20p and 30p, and stop one heart away because I wanted to open them up today (Sunday) whilst I am back out in the garden baby sitting again, well basically sat there pointing out to the kids where the Mrs has hid the Easter eggs.

Building the 20p and 30p cost me £90 odd, again not one fucking bonus in either builds and the 20p heartstopper goes for £3.60 and the 30p one goes for £12.90.

Fucking absolute bollocks of a game, but I like it still, what are your thoughts on it?

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>PS I would have posted this earlier but after that 30p heartstopper I was waving my hands in disgust and my phone flew out of my hands, over the fence into next doors garden, th</span><span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>e Mrs wouldnt go get it back for me and called me a bellend for losing my phone, so it took me fucking ages limping there twice because my neighbours were out the first time.</span>

Happy Easter Folks, hope you have had a good one.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Pahahaha. Give your mrs a high 5 from me ??

As for little devil, it’s highly volatile. Dont chase those big wins you see, unless you’re willing to get a 10x bonus haha. It could come eventually but it’s rare. I like the game personally, but these grinding games are not everyones cuppa tea.

Good luck if you decide to grind it again 🙂

dutchphoto81 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

She is a trooper, but loves to keep me on my toes even with a twisted ankle.

I will no doubt grind it again next weekend as like I said I like the game and Im back at work Tuesday, (nice of work to set me up working from home after twisting my ankle. ?)

But it is the only grinding game I like and has the volitility of DHV but rewards you for the teases.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

dutchphoto81 wrote:

She is a trooper, but loves to keep me on my toes even with a twisted ankle.

I will no doubt grind it again next weekend as like I said I like the game and Im back at work Tuesday, (nice of work to set me up working from home after twisting my ankle. ?)

But it is the only grinding game I like and has the volitility of DHV but rewards you for the teases.

I would marry lil devil …. it’s the absolute golden balls of a game ……

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You have a problem seyah ?

It’s a good game, but I’d never marry it ??

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

You have a problem seyah ?

It’s a good game, but I’d never marry it ??

Oh the way it’s drops ….ohhh and the tease …ahhhh ….. I’ll devil is the most awesome gave eva ( see it’s so good I’m writing Eva not ever ……)

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m worried about you ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s nothing compared to Donuts ?

Outlaw

Lil devil is perfect ……..donuts will always be missing a part

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Lil devil is

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

missing a part

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

donuts

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

is perfect

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I would marry

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

donuts

? Fixed ??

Outlaw

And winningbird is worried about me ? ??????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You both concern me ?

Bankieboy87 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I enjoy watching these types of games with the builds but I’m not sure if I agree with them morally if I’m being honest. I think these game developers know exactly what they are doing, and there’s already been a case of someone on this forum spending every penny they have because their feature was about to drop, being one heart away etc.

Very very dangerous, be safe troops

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)