Lets try this then! Hello all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fisherdave WANTED $0
    Outlaw

After watching the bandit absolutely smash it winning like 40k the other day. I had to come on and give it a try. So this is my first time on the slots. Im going to stick a tenner on video slots and see whats what. (Not quite the amount most of you guys play with but not all made of money haha!

Hello everyone! Im Dave from portsmouth! Anyone else from down this way?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi Dave

I would honestly advise you to not even start! Such a crazy run lately but ultimately in the long run, they will have you!

If you can stick a tenner in and have some fun then that is all good, just accept that it is a bit of fun and that when you put it in, it is lost… anything that comes out is a bonus!

Best of luck!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fisherdave wrote:

After watching the bandit absolutely smash it winning like 40k the other day. I had to come on and give it a try. So this is my first time on the slots. Im going to stick a tenner on video slots and see whats what. (Not quite the amount most of you guys play with but not all made of money haha!

Hello everyone! Im Dave from portsmouth! Anyone else from down this way?

Good luck, have fun and remember to set deposit limits with Video Slots just to remove any temptation. Let us know how you do 😀

Fisherdave WANTED $0
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hi Dave

I would honestly advise you to not even start! Such a crazy run lately but ultimately in the long run, they will have you!

If you can stick a tenner in and have some fun then that is all good, just accept that it is a bit of fun and that when you put it in, it is lost… anything that comes out is a bonus!

Best of luck!

Well stuck a tenner in. Had a few little quid or two wins. Ended with £0 but it was a bit of fun for ten minutes??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fisherdave wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Hi Dave

Best of luck!

Well stuck a tenner in. Had a few little quid or two wins. Ended with £0 but it was a bit of fun for ten minutes??

Well at least pop here and enter this then mate as you never know!

Videoslots Prize Draw – Nov 2018

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Keep an eye on your emails on Tuesday, Videoslots sometimes send out free spins and you might get lucky 🙂 And bandit’s draw, Fingers Crossed 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)