lets see what 2020 will bring

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

yes its new years eve and im on here posting an not in drunken state talking to a reflection of myself asking where it all went wrong 2019 for me has been a mild one no huge wins but with my mental health its been a victorious one we all want bigger and better things and all know we can only provide them to ourselves so i wish use all strength wealth health and happiness tp all of the biam family happy new year x

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Happy New Year pal! ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Happy New Year everyone.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Mental health is such a bastard. I’m always here if you want a chat, even on Twitter. Happy new year to you, Jamhoody. Hope 2020 is filled with happiness and good luck for you.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

thank you all and winning bird thanks its good to know happy new year x

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Mental health is such a bastard.

You’re not wrong. It’s been almost a year since I last went doolally and that’s going some for me. @Jamhoody. Hope you can take some comfort in knowing you’re not alone – there are loads of us crazy buggers about, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have a good, rewarding life the rest of the time.

Proud to still be standing after 50 years of battling the demons 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Mental health is such a bastard.

You’re not wrong. It’s been almost a year since I last went doolally and that’s going some for me. @Jamhoody. Hope you can take some comfort in knowing you’re not alone – there are loads of us crazy buggers about, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have a good, rewarding life the rest of the time.

Proud to still be standing after 50 years of battling the demons ?

Here for you too if you need a chat. I cant promise I’ll be of much help, but talking to someone can help. 🙂

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Thanks Winningbird. I now have a wonderful wife who has slowly kept me sane and generally improved things over the past ten years. Prior to that I was a mess and it has been a life long struggle with depression due to some very dubious parenting and possibly bad gene selection.

But as I say, I’m proud to have made it though the worst of it. Each year is better than the last and now I don’t wake up each day wishing I hadn’t woken up :). If I can get through, then there is hope for anyone. I have a good brain and, like yourself, a kindly nature – both of which seem to have been pivotal to my survival. The brain helped me have a successful career despite the demons, the kindly nature allowed me to forgive – or at least let it all go. Carrying around a bunch of resentment just keeps you stuck in a bad place.

Best of luck to all that are going through shite times.

giannix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well, shite time, here I am… 2020 started bad for me. I was “smart” enough to gamble money that I shouldn’t have and now I’m lost, toasting my brain to find a way out. Nobody to blame but me, ofc. It’s January 1st and I’m already in big trouble, what better start you could ask for? I sincerely hope the year started better for all of you guys… Have a great new year, best wishes for all of you!

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

giannix wrote:

Well, shite time, here I am… 2020 started bad for me. I was “smart” enough to gamble money that I shouldn’t have and now I’m lost, toasting my brain to find a way out. Nobody to blame but me, ofc. It’s January 1st and I’m already in big trouble, what better start you could ask for? I sincerely hope the year started better for all of you guys… Have a great new year, best wishes for all of you!

not good that giannix my gambling has been bad for months now and i mean bad ive not hit a bonus in 6 weeks i shit you not i dont deposit huge amounts i stick to £100 a time but it adds up i tell myself ive lost before i depo but it gets boring when you dont have a gameplay might be time for a mini break for us both hope you get something sorted and use this example for next time you go to re load were all losers at the end of it all just some more then others mate  lets hope the rest of the years is kinder for u

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Don’t know what 2020 will bring, but I’m pretty sure it won’t be bringing any free for all Bandit giveaways 😀

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Don’t know what 2020 will bring, but I’m pretty sure it won’t be bringing any free for all Bandit giveaways ?

no i think that ship has sailed and possible sank too argyl53 wouldn’t blame him either the storm it caused wasn’t asked for nor deserved i think it would  be best to do it through the forum if you have a wanted level above 50 or more or live raffles but probs best to just end all free giveaways saves the hassle and aggro

giannix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

giannix wrote:

not good that giannix my gambling has been bad for months now and i mean bad ive not hit a bonus in 6 weeks i shit you not i dont deposit huge amounts i stick to £100 a time but it adds up i tell myself ive lost before i depo but it gets boring when you dont have a gameplay might be time for a mini break for us both hope you get something sorted and use this example for next time you go to re load were all losers at the end of it all just some more then others mate  lets hope the rest of the years is kinder for u

Ty Jamhoody, I hope 2020 will turn better and I’m sure it will cause I’m already touching the bottom and honestly I can’t get more punches anymore :/

I don’t deposit more than 100 € either but I got tilted and I only stopped when all money were gone. :/ December was extremely cruel with me (luck wise) and now January just killed me :/ I don’t know… I don’t even know what to say and do right now, I guess I’m the “I hate myself” phase of the life, lol

I just posted here cause I just felt the need to share with someone and I knew there are people here that will understand.

Best wishes for all of you 🙂

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

giannix wrote:

Jamhoody wrote:

giannix wrote:

Ty Jamhoody, I hope 2020 will turn better and I’m sure it will cause I’m already touching the bottom and honestly I can’t get more punches anymore :/

I don’t deposit more than 100 € either but I got tilted and I only stopped when all money were gone. :/ December was extremely cruel with me (luck wise) and now January just killed me :/ I don’t know… I don’t even know what to say and do right now, I guess I’m the “I hate myself” phase of the life, lol

I just posted here cause I just felt the need to share with someone and I knew there are people here that will understand.

Best wishes for all of you ?

yeah me too mate its how it goes win/lose more losses then wins but the one thing im going to do differently when something does pay is run like charlie when he found the golden ticket ive done it the other way too many times you know the one lose for months so when u do hit you like right ive got a game now and guess what lose that too not this time dont beat yourself up thought we all have are moments sometimes they work for us or against you not the first  nor going to be the last makes bad gambling choices ive made too many to count and hope 2020 is a great one for you …..and me lol

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

My new years resolution is not to play slots this year, that doesn’t involve poker though. Let’s hope I can stick to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)