lets see what 2020 will bring

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You win some you lose some, but make sure you have your limits set to a responsible limit. If you feel like you’re getting out of hand, exclude and sign up to gamstop. Hope you’re ok 🙂

giannix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Poker could be an option but it also requires a bankroll and, above all, a state of mind I don’t have right now. I was thinking to autoexclusion of course but, on the other hand, that would mean that I’d block my only real hope to get back to the floating line :/ Anyway, I think I cried enough, sorry for bothering you all here… I guess this was supposed to be a happier section 🙂 I kinda regret now that I shared this but well, it’s done, there’s nothing I can do about it but to apologize 🙂 Cheers :/

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Dont be daft. We like to see a loss story as much as a winning story. It’s not that we like to see a loss story as much.. but we like to see that were not alone in having a big loss, and we have people to support us. Sharing is caring, and better to let it out than to eat away at you inside.

If you’re not in a sensible state of mind, I would really recommend gamstop. I’ve done it my self when it first came out, and though I’m not on it anymore, I found it really did benefit me. Everyone on gamstop now will tell you the same. It’s hard, but you just have to take the leap.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)