Leo Vegas Bandit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

my mate had the same issue with paddy power you are having with leovegas he deposited £200 won £4800 and tried to withdraw to his card that he made the deposit with

they cancelled the withdrawal and requested that the money goes back onto a card he had about 3 years ago, safe to say he lost all his money in the end as it was to much hassle, this has put me off ever playing at paddy power again, it’s a complete bullshit rule especially when they have no problem taking money off your new card but the moment you win it’s like an assault course to try and get your money back, I’m off gamstop next month and safe to say I’ll be avoiding paddy power and Leo

good luck in getting your money mate I hope it goes through in the end and you get it sorted

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I had the exact same issue when i got my new card with paddy. Just had to jump on live chat get them to remove old card and withdrawal worked no problem when trying again

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Stop trying to give us money with the potential of winning more money for free. Ridiculous ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Stop trying to give us money with the potential of winning more money for free. Ridiculous ?

Wrong thread ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

LeoVegas are cunts. Avoid at all costs.

George57 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I had a similar issue with Novibet. I used https://complaint.resolver.co.uk/. I raised the complaint on the 25th October and it was resolved on the 2nd November.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Ash5677 wrote:

my mate had the same issue with paddy power you are having with leovegas he deposited £200 won £4800 and tried to withdraw to his card that he made the deposit with</p><p>they cancelled the withdrawal and requested that the money goes back onto a card he had about 3 years ago, safe to say he lost all his money in the end as it was to much hassle, this has put me off ever playing at paddy power again, it’s a complete bullshit rule especially when they have no problem taking money off your new card but the moment you win it’s like an assault course to try and get your money back, I’m off gamstop next month and safe to say I’ll be avoiding paddy power and Leo good luck in getting your money mate I hope it goes through in the end and you get it sorted

Any card can accept a refund or cash transfer to it because they might expire but only for your usage. How long this is the case, I cannot state but from what I have read on the issue as I have had it twice, I see no deadline.

google search= ‘refund+to+expired+debit+card’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)