Legacy of Ra (megaways)!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So ive just seen this one not played it yet but the fact that its a megaways game and it still has the special expanding symbols surely thats going to have some crazy potential!?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Not seen it yet mate. How’s the wild swarm going?

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Shit dropped 20 in last night and got 4 bees on level 3 it looks like its going to cripple me haha!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah it definitely can take a while. Good luck for the next session.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Crazy potential, megaways….yeah, either the bonus will take 10,000 spins to get or your symbol will miraculously vanish from the reels when you get it (maybe both). I imagine this is going to be one of those games where 99% of players find it drinks their balance while one lucky streamer will record a 20,000x win.

Remember, the bigger the potential for a monstrous win, the less likely you are to actually see it!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

not seen this game yet. Looks fun. This isnt expected to be their big megaways release, in 2 months after DHV2 youll see something pretty big

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So ive just had a bash 5 quid start, not much happened wanted to see bonus so reloaded another fiver, hit 3 bonuses they paid nicely gor up to 90 quid had myself a nice cashout and id say this is my new favourite slot! The expanding symbols in the bonus are quality! Deffo worth a bash! 🙂

Jekyllhyde WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Guys, i seen this slot today on coral so had a bash and bought a 10p bonus buy for £10, played a few spins prior just to see it spin but only 8ish, anyway i get this roll in, sorry i fucked up the screen shot but you get the potential.

and this is what it paid for the bonus, it did retrigger but that screen paid £905 i think and the rest was from the other little wins

9000x baby, what the actual fuck, i was buzzing my bollocks off and banked 850 straight away, this slot is insane, but i will admit, after that win i have since bought a 20p feature and and 3 more 10p features with 3 being less than a fiver return each and 1 of the 10p ones gave me 46 quid, which is decent in itself.

question though, does any1 else ever find they get the biggest wins x stake on the lower / lowest bet size, i play slots upto 2 quid if im feeling frisky, and prior to this my last biggest win was 600 quid off bonanza on 60p stake, but yet i can bonus some slots on 1 to 2 quid and win 20x on a consistant basis which really makes the slots feel like a rip off sometimes.

but anyway, any1 else had any luck on this?

Bandit, if ya reading this, maybe you can do a max stake single slot video on this like you have on holy diver and a few others, would love to see someone like you attempt a similar win to mine on 20 quid spins!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

GTFIT nice hit yeah better than the 90 quid i gor upto deffo my new fave slot though great effort that! ?

Jaysun WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yes mate!! Asked you to play this on the chat in rocknrollas stream on Thursday lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)