Leaderboard WTF!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

A couple of nights ago, I fancied a go at the new Lucky Spin tournament on Unibet. Thought I’d try Vikings by Netent at min stake (with it being an arse to bonus). Rather luckily, I hit the bonus on the first tease, and won just over £200 for my 20p spin. Was well chuffed. At the time it put me 2nd on the leaderboard. I knew I wouldn’t stay there with it being a week long tournament.

Just looked at it this morning and saw this…

This H.P guy occupies the top two places (obviously they’ve probably got another account at a sister site like Maria), but look at the score. 30 times my score. He’s basically won the equivalent of 6 grand on a 20p stake. 30000x.

WTAF! I hope they got a screenshot of that win or a video. Anyway, does anyone have any ideas what game that might be on? There’s only 11 games in this tournament and I need to play whatever it is!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice win there mate. 30000x as you say that must of been some mega hit on something. Think only really seen queen of riches having the potential to pay that kind of amount.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

30000x ? That seems a bit much.  Which are the 11 games?

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

Viking Quest (Big Time Gaming), Vikings Go Bezerk/Wild/To Hell (Yggdrasil), Troll Hunters (Play n Go), Vikings (Netent), Viking Runecraft (Play n Go), Asgardian Stones (Netent), Erik the Red (Relax Gaming), Viking Clash (Push Gaming), or Warlords (Netent).

I haven’t played a few of these, but there’s probably some major potential in one of them.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

H.P. = House Player

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Tricardo wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Viking Quest (Big Time Gaming), Vikings Go Bezerk/Wild/To Hell (Yggdrasil), Troll Hunters (Play n Go), Vikings (Netent), Viking Runecraft (Play n Go), Asgardian Stones (Netent), Erik the Red (Relax Gaming), Viking Clash (Push Gaming), or Warlords (Netent).

I haven’t played a few of these, but there’s probably some major potential in one of them.

None of those slots can pay 30000x stake from there paytables besides maybe viking quest?..but if it has it would be the biggest BTG hit ever shown..biggest ive seen on queen or riches is just over 19000.

You should question Unibet as it seems its not possible.

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I’ve never played Viking Quest, or Viking Clash so I couldn’t comment if the potential is there or not. I know push gaming have some mental payouts with Jammin Jars – could this apply to Viking Clash?

If the 30000x is genuine, then its a once in a lifetime hit for sure. Still wanna see the evidence though….

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Could it be a hit on Vikings I hear that game has crazy potential even though it’s never paid me or landed the bonus for that matter.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Tricardo wrote:

I’ve never played Viking Quest, or Viking Clash so I couldn’t comment if the potential is there or not. I know push gaming have some mental payouts with Jammin Jars – could this apply to Viking Clash?

If the 30000x is genuine, then its a once in a lifetime hit for sure. Still wanna see the evidence though….

Never anything even close to 30000x ever posted from viking clash,seen maybe 3000-4000 win on it,its no jammin jars.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Could it be a hit on Vikings I hear that game has crazy potential even though it’s never paid me or landed the bonus for that matter.

Max payout on Vikings is 10000x

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Tricardo wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

Yeah there’s probably a few in there that could pay big but, 30000x, I would question that’s guy’s score lol

Would like to see that win cause never seen anything like that XD

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

In regards to the tournament does it have to be played at min stake? Other stakes would accomodate these wins and or if there are rebuys or multi entries like an accumulator.

I don’t usually play these tournaments but this looks to obvious to be not noticed

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

In regards to the tournament does it have to be played at min stake? Other stakes would accomodate these wins and or if there are rebuys or multi entries like an accumulator.

I don’t usually play these tournaments but this looks to obvious to be not noticed

It can be played at min of 10p (if the game supports that level). Its the best spin you make at equalised stakes. So its simply your best x stake win against everyone elses. I like this sort of tournament as its a level playing field with me being a low-roller.

For the leader to be 30x better than my 1000x win – is phenomenal. Or a mistake. Wish I knew.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)