latest video

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nixinichols WANTED $2
    Outlaw

steve that has got to be the best video yet.. well done on your 10k cashout lol, by the way wild swarm can pay next to nothing i hit it and got 47x back from 4 bees landing and 1 with rest of spins lmao.

Strattz10 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a cracking video, f**king thrilling x

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Nixinichols wrote:

steve that has got to be the best video yet.. well done on your 10k cashout lol, by the way wild swarm can pay next to nothing i hit it and got 47x back from 4 bees landing and 1 with rest of spins lmao.

Yeah i have had the same too, a couple of times it has gone for around 50x which is just the most annoying thing in the world!

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Yeah cracking watch!

Even the missus was watching wondering how many ? would it take ?

Just shows you tho the 2nd swarm took about twice as long in terms of ? collected yet paid nothing like the 1st swarm. That’s slots for you

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Soon as i saw the boost to level 4 after the huge swarm hit i turned to the misses and said the headcase is only gonna carry on, don’t ever change Bandit, LOL, epic video.

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Great video, only one criticism, you did what you always do and “played to the crowd” because you wanted to finish off with a big one fpr them.

You were sat there with £15,973 pounds with a bonus saying “just give me £27 to get me to 16k.   One minutes footage later you were at £10k because you wanted to go out with a bang.

I think I speak for everyone when I say I would have preferred 1 minutes less footage and £6k more in your bank account 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

You know what lol, i just needed that bastard Donut game to be a good bonus, remotely good on that £7.50 stake and i was gone, Captain took me to the absolute cleaners!

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

You know what lol, i just needed that bastard Donut game to be a good bonus, remotely good on that £7.50 stake and i was gone, Captain took me to the absolute cleaners!

There is a disturbing tendency lately with game programmers to try and suck people in by creating huge unrealistic expectations.   Donuts with absolutely huge multipliers which get your hopes up and then ass rape you with no wins when you are on x75 multipliers.   Bonus buys on Chilli where you can lose before you even get to spin the reels on a £100 spin, and worst of all that godforsaken slot you played the other day with 11 wild reels and a zero pay out, where you are grateful to find £5.4k on a £1500 spin (the metaphorical equivalent of winning £3.50 on a pub slot with a pound stake).

Seems a simple “press the button and gamble a quid” slot is no longer good enough for them!

tdjd55 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

if you wanted bonus you should bought bonus in some other games so that way you would not lose 6k

Messi WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Would have loved you to have tried “turn it up” on a bigger stake as it’s paid great in the past, or to have tried to force top feature on the DOND blueprint with the huge balance! Either way brilliant video, only downside of no YouTube is that I can’t laugh at all the haters lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Messi wrote:

Would have loved you to have tried “turn it up” on a bigger stake as it’s paid great in the past, or to have tried to force top feature on the DOND blueprint with the huge balance! Either way brilliant video, only downside of no YouTube is that I can’t laugh at all the haters lol

That top feature on Blueprint DOND is the most tilting thing ever. I spent a lot of money trying to force to the top – finally managed it after thousands of spins and it gave me like 40p on a £4 bet (the lowest box, whatever it was). It even tells you before you enter the game to always press no deal as it’s better RTP. Yeah, not in my case :’)

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

yes here here as well—-  also the reel king values that were lost that  total was quite a bit —- but in mr bandits defence if he had not kept on gambling he would not have hit that high amount, so well done to you steve, just a shame you didn’t leave to another slot and just tried to win that small amount to round the £,s up.   but 10k is nothing to be missed by any standard.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

great wins steve (bandit) should of walked at 15k but thats the gambler in you most would of done the same 10k is still a great cash out can i request you do some oldies like game ov thrones’ rainbow riches’ break the bank ‘fish party’ Jurassic park the slot choice its ok but seems to be all the streamers play now days i get it if they paying out then play them but mix it up abit buddy ps ive watched you from the start when am i going to win a draw lol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)