Latest Video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

How come it’s been taken downย  What you done now bandit.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Fuck all, just like last time.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Its not because you mentioned Nickslots is it :- ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

๐Ÿ˜€ Imagine

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Fuck all, just like last time.

This doesn’t make any sense, its not different from any other of your videos which are still up and running

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Correct, which again…. is just like last time lol

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

fuck you tube .looks like the shit is happening again but we will be strong dont need fucking you tube. lets see if any more streamers get the ban

ZildjianNL WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I watched part of the video late last night.. Now I can’t watch the rest ๐Ÿ™
    Would be interesting to know what happened indeed!

Nevertheless, keep them video’s coming Bandit, as many people do, I enjoy them very much!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

ZildjianNL wrote:

I watched part of the video late last night.. Now I canโ€™t watch the rest ? Would be interesting to know what happened indeed!

Nevertheless, keep them videoโ€™s coming Bandit, as many people do, I enjoy them very much!

I will have it watchable again later on, i don’t need YouTube, they are just the most convenient.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Sad to hear that YouTube are being twats again for no reason but that’s what this website is for, right?

Speaking of the last video what about Vikings Unleashed? Do you know how unlucky you were to get that payout from max spins, max multiplier? I don’t know exactly how unlucky that is but I’ve had like 200 max features (mostly on free play) and the lowest amount I won was almost exactly 150x – the same as what you won in X multiplier

If there are max wins and all sorts programmed into that Vikings Unleashed, I suspect you just got the MINIMUM win from the max feature. I’ve never seen less than 150x, have you or anybody else?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah it was a bit of a pisser eh mate lol it happens i guess!

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I was watching it and got 3/4 of the way through went out. Cane back to watch the rest and couldn’t find it. Thought I was losing the plot.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I had a phone call that took longer than expected, had bandits video up and just had to press play, then poof it was gone…. Mo*”*” *”*” *ers

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Prob due to daves awful slot request here is a pic of him now as he thinks of his next choice

Andrew J WANTED $7
    Outlaw

wtf are youtube playing at u been banned again??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)