Last call for some Net-Ent gems :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Yes September 5th 2018 is the last time you can play several Net-Ent slots so fill your boots folks…Games up for the chop are as follows:

Big Bang-High variance up to 32x multiplier huge wins possible.

Fantasini: Master of Mystery-Twin Spin clone with magician theme.

Nrvna-Net-Ents feeble attempt at copying Montezuma always broke when Bandit played it anyway.

Tornado: Farm Escape- Bandit used to play this a lot so last chances to spin it Steve!

Glow- The fruit shop clone that nobody asked for, looks pretty plays awful. Be glad to see the back of this!

As I stated above if you like any of these games get spinning right away as with Net-Ents other lost games it’s highly likely they will not be back!

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Yeah evolution it think has had the chop Aswell can’t find it anywhere

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Not Evolution! I love that game! I also like the tornado one, why do they get rid of games sometimes? Annoying!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

Yeah evolution it think has had the chop Aswell can’t find it anywhere

Hopefully it’s just in process of being changed to HTML5 eh. Not heard anything about it being removed.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

That’s these 5 slots all gone now as my source told me, really hoped it wasn’t true. πŸ™

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Well this is depressing – played Tornado for the first time the other day and had an absolute monster win on it (it just kept going, think I collected like 28 of the same object or something mad). RIP!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)