Lappy brok brok3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Hai guyz,

Long time lerka, firwst post.  Jst sat on my big tv on wall, now broken.  Neva win givawz and luv da bandit.  It was 1 of dos OLED 65″ 2018 modl.  cnt pay billz, neway, luv u bandit.

Nah seriously, just kidding. It is my first post and just wanted to say hello.

I had a question for the bandit:

How often do you play slots offline?  and why do you choose not to record every session and just upload it even without your commentary on top?  Is it purely time?  Or do you still like to have privacy when gambling on certain days?

You da best!

Thanks!

Moon

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Welcome to the madhouse Moon! Hope you’re well pal. ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Good lord, I started reading the first paragraph and wondered who on earth had joined us haha! Welcome to the forum bud.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Good lord, I started reading the first paragraph and wondered who on earth had joined us haha! Welcome to the forum bud.

I will be honest – I did the same hahaha. I though fuck me here we go again, time for a new gofundme!!

Belting way to get everyone’s attention. Welcome to the forum moon!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Seen worse on Facebook ? I was thinking it’s someone else strugging with the random forum/android spell check that goes off the rails when you tap to correct ?

Welcome Moon, peace and carrots ???

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Welcome to the mad House…. ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

welcome to the forum pal. I thought you were going to follow up with 10 million spins on bonanza without a bonus ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Welcome to the crazy world of the bandit and his crazy guest ????

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Haha, thank you all very much!

I thought it was about time I stopped just reading posts and started contributing to the community!

Great to be here!

Moon

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Wow hahaha! welcome! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)