Keeping posts on topics

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Andy… I agree bro, no_one especially long term posters should feel like they should not post there rants, good or bad… Ffs it’s part of the gambling world is to tell some stranger who is also a gambler the bad beats, because you can’t tell your partner or friends.

It’s why I suggested a BBV forum. Beats, Brags and Variance ? To bash away at that keyboard and get out some frustration ?

As for the trolls lol its the interwebzzzzz ? some are funnier than others thou, some days you laugh, some days you cry ?

If I’ve said it once in my Job I’ve said it a thousand times, You can call me anything you want but don’t call me early ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Hi Andy… I agree bro, no_one especially long term posters should feel like they should not post there rants, good or bad… Ffs it’s part of the gambling world is to tell some stranger who is also a gambler the bad beats, because you can’t tell your partner or friends.

It’s why I suggested a BBV forum. Beats, Brags and Variance ? To bash away at that keyboard and get out some frustration ?

As for the trolls lol its the interwebzzzzz ? some are funnier than others thou, some days you laugh, some days you cry ?

If I’ve said it once in my Job I’ve said it a thousand times, You can call me anything you want but don’t call me early ?

Exactly mate – we all love a good rant. And no one wants to tell the Mrs that theyve just blown the mortgage payment. People need a place to get it out of their system.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

I always just blame JB for everything, it just means I’ll owe him more beer ?

We as a community should be supportive and if we aren’t then it’s best to leave those sort of posts to people that are. People always have lots going on and something which seems trivial to some will be world shattering to others. And if it’s off topic, it should have its own topic ?

I personally find that if a story seems to be rubbish in my eyes I put a sarcastic dig in, and over the past month or so I’ve thought more about what I say because it doesn’t help at all.

If someone ever genuinely needs to talk, I’m always about on the twitter ? I’ve not got much else to do while the Mrs is chucking up from 3am ??

Firstly great thread Andy mate ?? secondly I think blaming JB for everything is just a given ain’t it I mean it should be a rule….

Actually sod it I’m making it a rule ???

Blocked

We have a like and a thank you button – cant you just make a blame JB button as well hahaha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

We have a like and a thank you button – cant you just make a blame JB button as well hahaha

Yes, it’s an extension of the feature I requested that electrocutes him ?

Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

So we need JB to wear a device and everytime someone hits the blame jb button he gets a shock. I will personally fund this. Love you JB but this would be funny as fuck.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

So we need JB to wear a device and everytime someone hits the blame jb button he gets a shock. I will personally fund this. Love you JB but this would be funny as fuck.

Shocks him and also adds 1$ to his wanted score ? will overtake @thebandit by the end of the day!

Blocked

Just bumping this after someone posted in blacko post hinting about getting around gamstop/gamban

Either support the lad or don’t post as it’s really not helpful.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

You know jb stands for just blame. ?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)