Just need to talk..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Sent you an email, if you send me your address will get them sent. Will put V’s name on the package so she can open it when it gets there.

Gift from me and Mrs W.

I can’t thank you enough Andy honestly, it’s amazing and the little lady will absolutely love them! ☺️

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Sent you an email, if you send me your address will get them sent. Will put V’s name on the package so she can open it when it gets there.

Gift from me and Mrs W

Andy! They broke the mould when they made you fella!, much man-love sent from North of the border x

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Gift from me and Mrs W

Andy! They broke the mould when they made you fella!, much man-love sent from North of the border x

Where are you based mate? Work sending me to edinburgh/glasgow/Aberdeen in a few weeks so gonna be up in Scotland for a week.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Gift from me and Mrs W

Where are you based mate? Work sending me to edinburgh/glasgow/Aberdeen in a few weeks so gonna be up in Scotland for a week.

Andy I am exactly between both cities.

Blocked

Will let you know when i have the dates confirmed mate. Think Glasgow is cancelled based on the emails ive just had but still got to go to aberdeen and edinburgh so will meet up for a drink if your free

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

andy williams could you send me your email i have a few questions for you

sorry to have bothered you or email me at [email protected]

thank you

Blocked

Email sent

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Will let you know when i have the dates confirmed mate. Think Glasgow is cancelled based on the emails ive just had but still got to go to aberdeen and edinburgh so will meet up for a drink if your free

That’s fine by me Andy, I will be in touch and give you my mobile number, we shall meet and drink lad!!!

Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Congrats on the 4 yr gambling free i know u never asked for money but i would b happy to help out a bit because i am up at the mo and u seem very genuine (i will only spaff it back) i would of loved to give to the bruce fund but family, christmas, heavy losses prevented that u could set up a go fund me or email me@ [email protected] and i would be happy to sort u a couple of weeks of my self imposed gambling allowance if u would accept it

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Four years is amazing achievement, that you should be greatly  proud of. I understand the struggle, and like others have said don’t let the demons get the best of you. I know its hard and the margins of all or nothing is a fine line. Whether you know it or not at the moment, something is better than nothing. I think ppl who like to gamble are able to endure great strain in life from previous experiences and sometimes that makes ppl feel more is achieveable but they don’t necassarily have a true balanced look at life when under pressure. Don’t misunderstand me, I do believe ppl can be more focused and achieve things they may not have been able to otherwise if they weren’t under pressure, but all that said, seeking out alternative ways to relax and problem solve any issues are definately a better choice than to gamble. I greatly understand the struggle as many times I have been faced with having to dig deep within myself to to find physical and emotional energy to not only hold back the urge to gamble but to find ways to solve problems and not use gambling as an escapsism, and still function in every day life and look after others. I’m glad you wrote your post as I believe this forum is a great place to speak out and seems to be a great community of helpful advice and support. you never know a few words could save a life. As far as financial help, have you looked into local county council support services and benefits(check online , speak to CAB and also to your G.P. and ask any Occupational Therapists/Phyiso Therapists  you may know, there are also many leafelts/pamphlets in your local hospitals full of info for funding you may be unaware of. also look into taxable allowances and carer allowances. Crowd funding or charity’s that offer raising or support is also worth a look. I have a network that can find out relevant info if you need any advice. 🙂 hope things get better for you much love x

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

four years is amazing achievement, that you should be greatly  proud of. I understand the struggle, and like others have said don’t let the demons get the best of you. I know its hard and the margins of all or nothing is a fine line. Whether you know it or not at the moment, something is better than nothing. I think ppl who like to gamble are able to endure great strain in life from previous experiences and sometimes that makes ppl feel more is achieveable but they don’t necassarily have a true balanced look at life when under pressure. Don’t misunderstand me, I do believe ppl can be more focused and achieve things they may not have been able to otherwise if they weren’t under pressure, but all that said, seeking out alternative ways to relax and problem solve any issues are definately a better choice than to gamble. I greatly understand the struggle as many times I have been faced with having to dig deep within myself to to find physical and emotional energy to not only hold back the urge to gamble to sovle problems or as an escapism but also function in every day life and look after others. i’m glad you wrote your post as I believe this forum is a great place to speak out and seems to be a great community of helpful advice and support. you never know a few words could save a life. as far as financiasl help have you looked into local county council support services and benefits or taxable allowances? or possibly crowd funding or charity’s that offer raisning or support. I have a network that can find out relevant info if you need any advice. ? hope things get better for you much love x

Thank you for your words, I shan’t be making any mistakes and ruining what I currently have. My family mean the absolute world to me and we’re the reason I stopped 4 years ago.

I can relate to what you said completely! It has been tough, but opening up and talking is my way of getting past it as well as remembering who I am and how far I’ve come!

Andy has kindly suggested some charities that may be able to offer help in getting her sensory equipment etc so Fingers crossed something comes up for us!

Ive never done a crowd funding thing before and I don’t have any social media so wouldn’t have any idea where to go even if I did, but thank you for the suggestions.

Means a lot just to talk 🙂

Blocked

Fish tube been dispatched already…..fucking fast in them warehouses hahahaha

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Fish tube been dispatched already…..fucking fast in them warehouses hahahaha

Haha crikey that is fast Andy!

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

what’s fish tube?

Blocked

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

what’s fish tube?

Its a tube…..with fish in hahahaha its one of them light up ones mate that help people with certain disabilities as it helps to focus them and calm them down.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)