just had my own rocknrolla 24 spins chilli moment….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

So i’ll be the first to admit – i play slots drunk – i know i know, its a bad idea… but sometimes it leads to interesting outcomes… this is a bit of a long story….

so last month i had a bit of a blow out and went mad on the slots, spent more than i should have and got a once in a lifetime 4 explorers on 2 quid on book of dead – i got a three as well and it ended up paying 2.2k… i was in bonus money and in the end it was only a £800 withdrawal after about £400 deposit but a win none the less. Fast forward to tonight and i’ve just been paid again but trying to be sensible… 25p and 50p stakes, no more than £100 deposit. I’m doing ok, about 30 quid up on my second 50 quid deposit and i decide to click on napoleon…

“the server detects an unfinished game”

WTF??

I sit there wondering when i even last played Napoleon… its been months surely coz i usually fucking hate that game… then i’m thinking.. its another fucking slot bug – its going to tell me what i won on my last bonus……. nope. Played out the whole thing – didn’t even look at the stake til after the bonus paid – £4. I never play slots on that high a stake – ?? must have got bored waiting for wagering, stuck on a high variance slot at ridiculous stakes, had the game crash and then forgot about it in my drunken state! Anyway i’ve taken the £332 quid it paid and taken a slot break now, but i was kinda tempted to check every other slot just in case haha

moral of the story – dont play slots drunk kids – you will do your nuts in and even when you don’t, if you’re an idiot like me you will forget you even have a bonus…

Minnesotaphats WANTED $1
    Outlaw

That’s a great story, thanks for sharing.  I’ve always wondered how many times RNR has done this with his bonus hunts…..on the RONZAAAAA.

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Manicmania wrote:

“the server detects an unfinished game”

WTF??

haha WOW! the exact same thing happened to me yesterday, I cant remember the game it was and the win was only 50x but I tend to close the game too abruptly and geuss im not paying that much attention…

I dont drink but in Canada weed is legal 😉

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Haha I love this story. Good job you reopened the game again as by the sounds of it, the game was close to never being opened again.

Nice hit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)