Jammin jars bonus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Hi guys, I’ve been playing on Dream Vegas recently, mostly because it’s only one of two sites that I know I can play JJ on. I’ve watched alot of streamers and highlights so obviously most vidoes are edited down.

My question is, how hard is it to get the bonus in JJ? I’ve had plenty of teases and a few decent wins with 2 jars dancing together although it’s been over 1000 spins and an RTP of 61%.

I keep telling myself it will land soon “it’s due”. I’m about to deposit another £100 on either Bet Victor or Dream Vegas.

Slots that are pulling my pants down at the minute are , Jammin Jars, Primal megaways, Reactoonz and Punk Rocker.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The first time I played JJ, I hit an 1100x bonus in the first 26 spins on 20p spins ?

It’s been pants since though 50/60% RTP

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The bonus should land 1 in 216 spins, on average. So a thousand spins without a bonus is incredibly unlucky!

It’s an extemely volatile slot, so bear in mind that even if you land a bonus, it may just pay you pennies!

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

The bonus should land 1 in 216 spins, on average. So a thousand spins without a bonus is incredibly unlucky!

It’s an extemely volatile slot, so bear in mind that even if you land a bonus, it may just pay you pennies!

I’ve just landed it on Bet Victor in under 100 spins and brought down a 4th jar on the 4th respin, unfortunately the jars were socially distancing and I ended up with 25x. It’s been a journey but I’ve finally landed it and can grudgingly move on. Many thanks 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

D3sp3rado wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

I’ve just landed it on Bet Victor in under 100 spins and brought down a 4th jar on the 4th respin, unfortunately the jars were socially distancing and I ended up with 25x. It’s been a journey but I’ve finally landed it and can grudgingly move on. Many thanks ?

Haha those jars can probably show many of us how social distancing is done right!

Glad you finally landed a bonus, even if it was gash.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah to be fair sometimes it royally rips the piss out of me for a bonus…. i think i am up on it now though you know 😀

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah to be fair sometimes it royally rips the piss out of me for a bonus…. i think i am up on it now though you know ?

I guess it’s wasn’t paying as you had emptied the lot!! lol.

Turns out they are like buses, I’ve had 4 bonuses today, one >500x and a 100x strawberry rainbow hit.

lil devil has been an angel too. Enjoy your break.

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Update on this, I started banging in the jars for fun and out of a guestimation of 30 bonuses, I’ve had 3 hits over 500x probably 6 more >100x and the rest just entertaining time fillers..

colken87 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have to say I’d never had much luck on Jammin Jars. In the same way as DOA2 I never really had any issues with getting a bonus. It just always turned out to be rubbish. Before the win I’ve attached to this post I think the biggest win I’d ever got from a Jammin Jars bonus was about 25x. Since this win I’ve also had 1200x, 950x wins on Jammin Jars. For me gambling has to involve some luck and just being in the right place at the right time. Hope you get to find that big Jammin Jars win. Good luck.

Smalllebowski WANTED $9
    Outlaw

gambling has to involve some luck????/surely that’s all slots is ,there’s literally 0 skill involved ..that why I hate seeing slot battles.its not like they are in control of anything.

colken87 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Fair shout. For slots it’s all about luck. Unfortunately for me I gamble on pretty much anything and in some  things knowledge can be just as much a benefit as luck. I don’t really understand slot battles either. I just like to see the big wins ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)