I’ve lost something has anyone seen it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s Friday and after a very long week I still have a couple of hours work left. Thing is I’ve lost my motivation for the working day. I’ve looked everywhere in the boot, behind the seats, in my pockets. I just can’t find it. Has anyone seen it. If you have please send some this way. Who made the law of 5 days work and 2 days off anyway. Why isn’t it the other way round. Infact I could set up a go fund me appealing for donations of motivation. All donations would be much appreciated. Thank you. ?. Btw if anyone thinks I’m utterly bonkers feel free to say so. You’d be probably right. ??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Im working from home today. I am still in my dressing gown sat on the couch with my dog hahahaha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

You tried looking down the side of the couch lad? Thought I lost my phone earlier when the missus discovered it down behind cushions. I had a gofundme request all typed out for a replacement as well. Oh Well.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Im working from home today. I am still in my dressing gown sat on the couch with my dog hahahaha

Git lol ?. I think the pub is calling.????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Know what you mean i finish half 3 so not long now but as my holidays i requested for cheltenham were refused that i put in around november time i have done fuck all the entire day not even pretending to look busy am that much of a twat. I am even contemplating just burning the shithole down to get the week off haha.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Git lol ?. I think the pub is calling.????

BOOM glad to hear uve found it again haz ???Have a few virtual ones on me mate .??????? have a great weekend . and if its any consoltion at least uve still got ur fon.?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

It’s Friday and after a very long week I still have a couple of hours work left. Thing is I’ve lost my motivation for the working day. I’ve looked everywhere in the boot, behind the seats, in my pockets. I just can’t find it. Has anyone seen it. If you have please send some this way. Who made the law of 5 days work and 2 days off anyway. Why isn’t it the other way round. Infact I could set up a go fund me appealing for donations of motivation. All donations would be much appreciated. Thank you. ?. Btw if anyone thinks I’m utterly bonkers feel free to say so. You’d be probably right. ??

When your looking for it mate can you keep an eye out for the nail off me finger it seems to have gone astray ?????????

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Yeah mine fucked off when i was working 40+ hrs a week and only bringing in 176 quid a week! Fucking CSA! Now i sit at home with the kids and the wife goes and gets that bacon ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks for the replies. Afraid to say I did not find it and fucked off for a pint. Blacko I checked sofa and didn’t find it but I did find the remote. I’m keeping my eye out for missing nails. It could be a gallon geezawin. 10 mins to go malkychamp and counting.????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Work was fucked off at 3 today. I could’ve easily done another job, but I’m lazy, and self employed. ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Done working as well for the week. Motivation, be it yours, mine, or anyone elses was nowhere to be seen.

Will let you know when it shows up ☝

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

As I’m just heading out to work Haz (I hate Fridays, because everyone is in a rush) so if ya find that Mojo send some up ma way Lad ?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

As I’m just heading out to work Haz (I hate Fridays, because everyone is in a rush) so if ya find that Mojo send some up ma way Lad ?????

Ha will do mate. I hate Fridays too. Every week I try convincing myself it’s Thursday. It’s never worked lol. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Ha will do mate. I hate Fridays too. Every week I try convincing myself it’s Thursday. It’s never worked lol. ?

Yeah brother, I understand… Fridays are like the worst for us as everybody wanted home an hour ago…. ?

Jamie1872 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I honestly done nothing all afternoon it is Friday though. I went out measured a future site and met with a developer about their works. I then sat in the office, messed about on phone until it was time to leave dealt with the odd phone call. I picked the Mrs up from work on the way home she’s away out for drinks with her friends so I dropped her came back home and I have somehow been roped into picking her up and taking her 3 friends home who stay dotted about everywhere so got another hour and half to two hours of driving to look forward to do before I can chill out and have a few beers hopfully she phones soon. The good news is Saturday is all mine!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)