I’ve finally done it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

After putting it off for ages I’ve just signed up to gamstop

Last night I had a mental vivid dream that I won a grand, so vivid I woke up genuinely gutted and reached for my phone while still in bed to have a go at making it reality.. Then a rare moment of sense came across me before I deposited in which I thought about the double figure in my account and that I really can’t afford to lose even a tenner and I know full well if it didn’t happen I’d empty my funds and feel like shit.. So in that moment I signed up for a year ban ? and didn’t lose a penny ?

Feels like a weight off my mind, I no longer have to instantly withdraw any money in cash to avoid temptation and hopefully will be able to take proper track of my finances without the many ups and downs of gambling

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Well done mate the first month or so will be hard but the reality of how much money you’re saving overpowers that! Youll feel a lot more free living day to day life with a clear head!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done mate. That’s yourself and green2271 signed up recently. It’s not as easy to do it as people think. Just remember you lived without them before so you can again. It will be the best move you’ve made. Massive respect to you. ??

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

I don’t post anymore but read most things, and felt compelled to reply to this.

Well done I’m really pleased for you buddy, why don’t you set yourself a goal of saving a small amount and treating yourself to something however small each week.

So say you spent £100 a week save a Nifty and go and get yourself some to keep, and sooner or later you will have items around to map your progress,plus money in the bank.

Again well done, I’m now going back into my cave, but will keep an eye from afar.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well done 🙂 hopefully now for the next year while you’re on gamstop, you’ll be able to save up and buy yourself a nice treat for not gambling 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Well done mate the first step is the hardest but going forward things will just get better 😀

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Well done mate, best thing to do, give yourself some time to get shit straight and come back to it when it’s more comfortable and controllable. I find it so much easier to control now adays than I did when I didn’t have a pot to piss in, like it was a fix to my problems rather than a fun outlet to maybe win a little extra. Make sure the first time you find yourself with few extra pennies you treat yourself to something you wouldn’t have before. That way a tangible item will reinforce the feeling of achievement.

Well done mate

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Excellent news matey. Very pleased for you. Totally agree with little1 too, you have to treat yourself. And anyhow after this, you deserve it :).

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Well done mate. That’s yourself and green2271 signed up recently. It’s not as easy to do it as people think. Just remember you lived without them before so you can again. It will be the best move you’ve made. Massive respect to you. ??

I couldn’t sign up personally, so good on everyone who does!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hey look at the bright side atleast you didn’t lose in your dreams aswell ?

Best of luck to you sir ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I also used to dream about big wins and think they were real for a few precious moments when I woke up. Often happened after a real life big loss.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That was my attitude rbreen, that’s why I put it off for so long I fuckin love gambling but it doesn’t love me ? there’s gotta be a point when you realise you ain’t strong enough not to do your bollocks in on your own and that has come for me lol

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well done mate

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Cheers guys, now I’m off to the bookies to do my bollocks in there instead ?

Nah I’m joking fuck those places, like the Bandit said in his last video but on a much larger scale, sliding an actual note into a machine is far more painful than numbers on a screen thank god ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Nice one 8 stay strong bud. Keep the reality of how unlucky u have been , and use that as the tool to fix the prob, bcoz u cant get tools to change ur luck?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)