Its all gone a bit wierd!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

Better off without me yeah? Why dont you take a poll mate.

And i swear to sweet baby jesus i will never step foot here again if its unanimous.

I’ll vote on your side, not because I give a shit but because having you and other guys on here is like watching that slot where 2 different squares drop down and the word BATTLE appears on the screen 🙂

It’s a bonus

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

What I said wasn’t a “sly dig”. It was me saying what I think in response to you bleating about there only being 20-25 people that post when it’s potentially people like you putting others off.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

On the otherhand it could be encouraging people to post as they see your able to speak your mind. There have been so many posts on here from people genuinely seeking advice. Many have openly said they feared the backlash but as they have seen others post comments honestly i believe this has given people the confidence to post when they have been seeking advice. The forum is always quieter when jb is not around.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mitros On Fire wrote:

What I said wasn’t a “sly dig”. It was me saying what I think in response to you bleating about there only being 20-25 people that post when it’s potentially people like you putting others off.

Dont see the point in you even posting this comment mate. When i clearly stated that i agreed that maybe im part of the problem. Wtf are you doing lol?

Its  NumpTards like yourself that keeps shit going when they ended days ago.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

Liberty wrote:

I’ve been a member for quite some time and have watched the bandit for years. I read loads of the threads but rarely post, mostly because I have little to add to the great advice that the regulars have.

However I find a lot of what you write JB, to be quite nonsensical. You seem to relish arguing and ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments are your bread and butter. You make a lot of threads toxic..

Its been said to you 100s of times that if you believe it to be rigged why do you continue to play?

You are part of the reason that some of the regulars have left and you bring out the worst in quite a few of the other regulars who get dragged down to your level of debate because let’s face it, you don’t want a debate – you want an argument, you thrive in the chaos that you create..

The forum would be better off without you.

And i swear to sweet baby jesus i will never step foot here again if its unanimous.

The problem with democracy in one aspect is exactly that sometimes the majority are wrong. I learn from when I am wrong, insults in themselves teach very little other than about the person throwing them. I absolutely love it when people act like they were born all knowing, never made mistakes and are otherwise perfect.

No one has a higher right to be pissed off. No one has a higher right to insult. However, some have a lesser ability to control it the same as some have a lesser ability to receive it (well). Currently we are looking at a broken bias here that one can hope changes but aside from putting our thoughts across, there is little else we can do.

To see a member admit and apologise to one or two people who have had enough but not been involved in the current mess, yet not apologise for the mess they created or helped create is a twisted form of begging to be honest.

At least you JB have the balls to apologise to everyone who you see you may have affected. I’m the same. but I am fucked if I will apologise to the bully. Not that you have. Or should.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mr B wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Liberty wrote:

I’ve been a member for quite some time and have watched the bandit for years. I read loads of the threads but rarely post, mostly because I have little to add to the great advice that the regulars have.

However I find a lot of what you write JB, to be quite nonsensical. You seem to relish arguing and ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments are your bread and butter. You make a lot of threads toxic..

Its been said to you 100s of times that if you believe it to be rigged why do you continue to play?

You are part of the reason that some of the regulars have left and you bring out the worst in quite a few of the other regulars who get dragged down to your level of debate because let’s face it, you don’t want a debate – you want an argument, you thrive in the chaos that you create..

The forum would be better off without you.

The problem with democracy in one aspect is exactly that sometimes the majority are wrong. I learn from when I am wrong, insults in themselves teach very little other than about the person throwing them. I absolutely love it when people act like they were born all knowing, never made mistakes and are otherwise perfect.

No one has a higher right to be pissed off. No one has a higher right to insult. However, some have a lesser ability to control it the same as some have a lesser ability to receive it (well). Currently we are looking at a broken bias here that one can hope changes but aside from putting our thoughts across, there is little else we can do.

To see a member admit and apologise to one or two people who have had enough but not been involved in the current mess, yet not apologise for the mess they created or helped create is a twisted form of begging to be honest.

At least you JB have the balls to apologise to everyone who you see you may have affected. I’m the same. but I am fucked if I will apologise to the bully. Not that you have. Or should.

Well said B ?

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

On the otherhand it could be encouraging people to post as they see your able to speak your mind. There have been so many posts on here from people genuinely seeking advice. Many have openly said they feared the backlash but as they have seen others post comments honestly i believe this has given people the confidence to post when they have been seeking advice. The forum is always quieter when jb is not around.

Of course. I’m just telling it how I see it as a relative newbie and how other people may view it.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Of course. I’m just telling it how I see it as a relative newbie and how other people may view it.

Good honest feedback. Thumbs up from me ??. Always grateful for some positive feedback.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Your like Donald trump JB its trendy not to like you but in reality your not that bad at all lol I think your quality and would definitely vote for you to stay, and become a mod ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Oh Mr B… you just can’t let it go can you? I wake up today to find two threads you’ve continued this in.

JB – apologies in advance, not my intention to hijack this thread. Genuinely, really can’t be arsed today, I’m hungover af.

So, to be clear, and to everyone reading, it was you that kicked off this debate again. If you choose to deny that, I’ll happily provide the evidence. The moment the debate got too much for you and you couldn’t counter or refute the points I made, you then exited the debate and continued to plaster me as a bully all across the forum. It seems to me like you enjoy targeting me directly, even when others (JB, per this thread, or me, following my posts I made last night) have let it go, you still continue this nonsense. If I’m a bully, then what does this make you?

What exactly do you want me to apologise for? I’m genuinely curious. I’ve asked this several times now, and you are yet to provide an answer. Why? Because you don’t have one.

Also, this post gets even more bizarre, as you say you’re the same, and yet where is your apology, to anyone? You’re the one who keeps piping up and reigniting the whole thing, and yet you’re still yet to apologise to anyone or take accountability for your involvement. I personally am not fussed in the slightest if you apologise about anything, but y’know, pot kettle black.

I learn from when I am wrong

No, you don’t.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

So, to be clear, and to everyone reading, it was you that kicked off this debate again.

8th March 2019 at 7:30 pm #53540REPLY WITH QUOTE | REPORT
    User uploaded avatar
    ImperialDragon
    WANTED $23
    Outlaw
    I thought I’d bump this thread for Argyl as I found this an interesting read.

To the member imperial Dragon, in quoting you I am simply proving someone wrong. This is no judgment on you, by me.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

8th March? Oh no, no. That is not when this debate started again.

7th March 2019 at 6:47 pm to be precise.

Humble pie comes to mind…

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

As much as I enjoy watching a keyboard battle I’ve gotta say that this one has gone into the realms of patheticness.. Just agree to disagree fuckin hell..

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’ve asked bio not to interact with me any further but he or she just won’t give in. So I resorted to memes because I have no intention of wasting my good keyboard keys. I also detest bullies.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)