Issue with forum.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey Seedy,

I’ve just switched phone from an iPhone to an android and I’m a bit of a numpty when it comes to phones in the first place. My problem is that when I go on the forums on my new phone it removes the back button and home button  and the only way I can get off the forum is by clicking the latest video and then pressing it to redirect to YouTube… Bit of a pain in the arse, am I missing something here or does anyone else get this problem. On my old phone I could just press the home button..

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

This site doesn’t have home and back buttons built in. That would be your browser. The back button would be < a left arrow or if like my previous phone you simply had to press the home button once. If your function buttons are on screen, they may be hidden.

What phone is it ?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Clicking on BACKINAMO.COM (next to the bandit graphic from Dead or Alive) at the top of each page will always take you back to the BIAM home page.

For the back button, what Mr B said.  The buttons like back, reload, new tab, search etc are part of the web browser.  The layout will depend on which browser you’re using,  If you’re using just the Android stock browser, you could try going onto Google Play and download the one that you use on a computer like Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.  Then the button placements / layout might look more familiar to you albeit scaled down for the mobile’s screen size.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I was gonna say exactly what imperial dragon said, I strongly recommend opera as a browser it’s got a built in ad blocker and a vpn it’s the bollocks

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Thanks for the replies, I’ve sorted it now. I had downloaded the Bandit slot channel app and when I was loading the site on chrome it was redirecting automatically to the app which has no home or back button built in. I’ve ubistalled it and it’s working fine with chrome now.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The bandit slot channel app? I didn’t know there was one other than adding the link to the homescreen which I imagine would open in the built in android shit browser

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

yea, there’s not BIAM website app that I know of and it would be shit anyway like all website apps that just echo the website within an app and need updating and are completely pointless. Sounds like eightblack is right.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

The bandit slot channel app? I didn’t know there was one other than adding the link to the homescreen which I imagine would open in the built in android shit browser

Yeah that’s what I meant, told you I’m a phone retard! :p

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)