Is this u Steve?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I was just watching random roulette sad I know lol but I’m 99% sure that’s u in this vid and another vid on the same yt channel haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

If it is the Barnsley roulette video mate then yes it is – apparently i’m doing my giro in according to the comments lol Did 17 come in for me on this one and then land next door the very next spin? Ah, we had a wild time if it was that one lol

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Haha I was shocked mate that I happened to notice u lol looked good fun pal and yes it’s the Barnsley one ?? Thanks for the reply pal. Keep em coming ur the greatest at what u do mate ??

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

In one of them u say I know the value of money lol and I thought that’s deffo u ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I was even getting shit for it back then eh lol I’m sure that was like 2010/11 😀

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Lol fcuk the haters ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

2010 btw mate yea haha

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

:)) that was fun. I like that blblblblblb :)) even on the videos.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

If it is the Barnsley roulette video mate then yes it is – apparently i’m doing my giro in according to the comments lol Did 17 come in for me on this one and then land next door the very next spin? Ah, we had a wild time if it was that one lol

I wouldn’t worry about the giro comments, the one’s making the comments about “giros” are usually on the dole themselves haha

Its Universal Credit now, so its “waiting for his credit top up on the 4th” < 4th being their UC pay date hahaha

Outlaw

Bandit

You’ve never had an account on the Betfair forum have you? The nutters forum as I call it lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah i will have done many years ago, around the time Slicer used to talk of his infallible method….

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i will have done many years ago, around the time Slicer used to talk of his infallible method….

I’ve had a few infallible gambling methods………never seemed to make me rich though hahaha

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I remember when I was younger that buying a fruit machine refill key was allegedly the best way to garauntee big wins lol

Outlaw

Slicer is still on there lol

Not what it was though, not since the big culling happened in 2014/15

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)