Is the bandit in prison

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hi all don’t want to be rude or disrespectful but during a stream by let’s give it a spin rocknrolla mentioned bandits in prison for tax evasion ??? Is this true ?

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Link to this??

Outlaw

Probably bullshit… I can smell it a mile away, also I can’t smell because I have a condition Sooo, it “sounds” like Bullshit!!🤫

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

it was about half way through the stream

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

he went Ukraine war (frontline) 😂

Mareks WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Nothing was mentioned. What time was on clock when he mentioned that? Hopefuly bandit will be back soon. Missing his videos

Outlaw

2hours 58 min

Outlaw

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Just watched it and I’m sure it was tongue in cheek but there is a small chance I suppose but I’m sure seedy would know and the big man himself will probably tell us its all bollocks

Outlaw

I agree just tongue in cheek, but who knows? Only the big man himself can concur,..or Seedy? @Seedy, can you confirm or deny? Many thanks 👍🏻

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Bandit, they finally found your secret… he’s living a double life…. One as the bandit… but didn’t you notice his avatar has a hat? And this hat links him to none other than …………… roshtein … yes bandit is none other than….. roshtein ( crack of thunder above, )

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just incase anyone missed it

is bandit done with gambling for good now?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Bandit, they finally found your secret… he’s living a double life…. One as the bandit… but didn’t you notice his avatar has a hat? And this hat links him to none other than …………… roshtein … yes bandit is none other than….. roshtein ( crack of thunder above, )

Bandit did buy a fucking tank so I’m inclined to believe this.

Bandit wouldn’t do £1500 a spin on a slot though, he’s insane but real money insane 🤣🤣

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Bandit did buy a fucking tank so I’m inclined to believe this.

Bandit wouldn’t do £1500 a spin on a slot though, he’s insane but real money insane 🤣🤣

Pish xbob my lad, he is roshstein…. It’s a cover … you get reel king to £5000 a spin and you’ll see his eye flicker ….ohhh yes… tho he’s also been known to grab his big toe ….. not sure what that’s about .

Spireite13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bandit never played on free play and tried to pass it as real money. Roshtein is a faker !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)