Is the bandit in prison

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Spireite13 wrote:

Bandit never played on free play and tried to pass it as real money. Roshtein is a faker !!!!

Rosh is fake???????? No it can’t be …….. the £1500 stake spins and the 8 million balance is a fake???? No !!!!!!!!!!! What about the time he won 30 trillion million  ??? Bet you’re going to say that’s fake too ……. And his hat ? Bet you’re going to say it’s not real bear fur, but we all know it came from the time he played slots with one hand and massacred a whole posse of wild bears using only a spoon…. It’s on YouTube, but they removed it because it was to awesome and people got blind watching it …. …..You’re just jealous like @xbob or I’ve got way to much fucking time on my hands …

Spireite13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just for 5 minutes can you put your  crack pipe down. Roshtein was caught out live on YouTube using free play and passing it off as real!!! Only gullible folk like you still watch him!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Woooooooooosh!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Unfortunately what he said in that paragraph was sarcastic so think your the gullible one hahaha if you believed that surprised your not a rosh fan

Spireite13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I only ever watch the bandit ( well old video now lol) or stop and step. Can’t stand the Fakeness of a lot of streamers. Let’s hope the bandit returns with more 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)