Is it me or has Chilli decided not to pay anymore?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Morethana6pack WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I love this game when it came out, happily collected 20 spins and often retrieved a profit.. But now…. WTF has happened!!?? Yesterday £200 lost at just £10 buy in bonus, hit 24 spins 3 times, each time didn’t even reach my £10 back!.. Today, £190 lost, again at only £10 buy in.. I kid you not NOT ONCE did it even reach 16 spins!!!!!!! 19 games and not a one spin in the bonus (cuz no one collects 8/12)

Tilted and broke… 🙁 #accountclosed

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Just you. The game hasnt changed, neither has any of the other slots. Changing the slot would require a new license, and they cost a lot of money and time to get.

BTG and NetEnt have both said they will never change a slots payout, because they could spend the money on making a new game instead.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wormweed wrote:

Just you. The game hasnt changed, neither has any of the other slots. Changing the slot would require a new license, and they cost a lot of money and time to get.

BTG and NetEnt have both said they will never change a slots payout, because they could spend the money on making a new game instead.

cant be just him. Cos i agree with him. There you go again being passive aggressive ya sad clown

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Just Basics, fucking wind it in mate – stop pissing everyone off, there’s no need. I am not in for the old post editing but stop putting everything in bold too, have you had a few this evening? Listen, i’m not having a pop but from man to man, you are being a helmet. Please stop.

That’s me and how i speak with someone i consider a decent person deep down, there’s no need for these kind of replies – please go back to the nice lad that i know you can be. We have got a decent community on the go here you don’t want to turn yourself in to the person that everyone thinks “ah yeah, he’s a twat” do you? Don’t mistake this for targeting you, having a go, preferential treatment or any of that shite – you know exactly where i am coming from don’t you.

Let’s play nice and the beers are on me when i meet you.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The Bandit wrote:

Just Basics, fucking wind it in mate – stop pissing everyone off, there’s no need. I am not in for the old post editing but stop putting everything in bold too, have you had a few this evening? Listen, i’m not having a pop but from man to man, you are being a helmet. Please stop.

That’s me and how i speak with someone i consider a decent person deep down, there’s no need for these kind of replies – please go back to the nice lad that i know you can be. We have got a decent community on the go here you don’t want to turn yourself in to the person that everyone thinks “ah yeah, he’s a twat” do you? Don’t mistake this for targeting you, having a go, preferential treatment or any of that shite – you know exactly where i am coming from don’t you.

Ok Steve apologies for going off at Wormweed. But i see alot of his reply constantly defending the slot providers, saying stuff like “No way have they changed the way they play” And ” Ofcourse the outcome is completely random” And ” BTG are a complete trustworthy company” etc. I MEAN CMON!

We all know including yourself that the Newest slots have a honeymoon period. Then all of a sudden they change the Rng to fuck us. Pls Don’t say u dont agree cos you have said it man times that you agree with me.

Anyway…apologies again and i promise to calm down from now on. and i just won’t reply to the “baiters” anymore. Il just say thx for the imput. 🙂

Have a nice weekend pal and hope to see a vid soon X

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Thanks for that response, it is exactly what i was after, much appreciated.

Wormweed is right in a lot of things he says and also has strong opinions like yourself, i don’t believe he intends to speak his replies how you hear them, it is that old saying, you just can’t tell tone from the written word.

A clash of opinions is great for a forum but we just need to go about the replies in a positive and respectful manner.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Ok Steve apologies for going off at Wormweed. But i see alot of his reply constantly defending the slot providers, saying stuff like “No way have they changed the way they play” And ” Ofcourse the outcome is completely random” And ” BTG are a complete trustworthy company” etc. I MEAN CMON!

We all know including yourself that the Newest slots have a honeymoon period. Then all of a sudden they change the Rng to fuck us. Pls Don’t say u dont agree cos you have said it man times that you agree with me.

Anyway…apologies again and i promise to calm down from now on. and i just won’t reply to the “baiters” anymore. Il just say thx for the imput. ?

That’s not true. When a provider updates a slot or payout%  it has to follow these steps..

1 – tested and developed by the creator.

1.5 – approved by authorities

2 – rolled out on to their API.

3 – updated with anyone having their game.

To change a game means to get it reaccredited. No One does this. It’s a waste of time and money and effort and… time.

It takes A LONG TIME to build a slot. Just look at the time BTG takes to release new games. They have 12 staff total. That’s why you get their games through external RGS (remote game servers) like Nyx or now microgaming or relax, not direct from the BTG server.

BTG cannot fuck with their games without getting all the people who have it to update stuff. And reaccredit even more stuff.

Easily proven – go to videoslots. Have 1billion spins on book of dead. In 5 years time have 1billion more. I bet it’s the same RTP. Quickspin  Slots are tested on usually… 10-20billion spins (wormweed can confirm I think).

So trust me… please… for once… your talking out of your lower face.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

eejit101 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Anyway…apologies again and i promise to calm down from now on. and i just won’t reply to the “baiters” anymore. Il just say thx for the imput. ?

That’s not true. When a provider updates a slot or payout%  it has to follow these steps..

1 – tested and developed by the creator.

1.5 – approved by authorities

2 – rolled out on to their API.

3 – updated with anyone having their game.

To change a game means to get it reaccredited. No One does this. It’s a waste of time and money and effort and… time.

It takes A LONG TIME to build a slot. Just look at the time BTG takes to release new games. They have 12 staff total. That’s why you get their games through external RGS (remote game servers) like Nyx or now microgaming or relax, not direct from the BTG server.

BTG cannot fuck with their games without getting all the people who have it to update stuff. And reaccredit even more stuff.

Easily proven – go to videoslots. Have 1billion spins on book of dead. In 5 years time have 1billion more. I bet it’s the same RTP. Quickspin  Slots are tested on usually… 10-20billion spins (wormweed can confirm I think).

So trust me… please… for once… your talking out of your lower face.

Thanks for your imput!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sorry had to say…

How is doing billions of spins easily proven.

Name one game you have done billions of spins on. Lmao

So your saying the only way to proven your “theory”is by doing billions of spins. Then waiting years and doing the same again?

Well thats never ever gonna happen. Especially from a punter.

The only way to do billions upon billions of spins is either on free play, or by the providers of the slot on real play.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)