Is it just me or

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

was just on YouTube looking for bandit videos and it came up with no content

RyanDarcy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Same here…. checked this morning and bandits videos are gone…. YouTube must have deleted again? I’m sure Steve will join in and let us know what’s happening.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

If you take a look at Bandit’s Twitter, he has a little video explaining that YT pulled a few of his videos down so he’s marked them as private. He’s also banned from posting to YT for 2 weeks 🙁

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

YouTube; wank-stain toilet-sniffing finger-of-fudge foreskin-munching bastards ! I’m new to the channel, haven’t seen every video. Damn them to hell…….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

If you take a look at Bandit’s Twitter, he has a little video explaining that YT pulled a few of his videos down so he’s marked them as private. He’s also banned from posting to YT for 2 weeks ?

*Unlisted, so they still work via the video tab on BIAM for now 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

If you take a look at Bandit’s Twitter, he has a little video explaining that YT pulled a few of his videos down so he’s marked them as private. He’s also banned from posting to YT for 2 weeks ?

*Unlisted, so they still work via the video tab on BIAM for now ?

*Some still work…. i’m having a mare here!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I think we might be at the end of the line here now. Its been a good ride.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

I think it’s been the reel king stuff that’s caused the problem , the irresponsible gambling gang haven’t taken kindly to bandit gambling £100,000 etc lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)