Is it coming home?

Is it coming home?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes C'mon England
  • Nah England will bottle it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Do you think we will make it past Denmark tonight? They have a lot of premiere league players in the squad. It will be a difficult game I think.

And if we do get through can England beat Italy. I think they showed against Spain last night that they can be got at.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Do you think we will make it past Denmark tonight? They have a lot of premiere league players in the squad. It will be a difficult game I think.

And if we do get through can England beat Italy. I think they showed against Spain last night that they can be got at.

Eng 2-1 Danmark ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s going to be rough, I feel that whoever wins tonight may well just take the tournament win because italy are tired and rattled.

England come into the match full of confidence but Denmark now have huge neutral support. Too close to call.

Ask bandit to flip the coin and you call for me @seedy

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Let’s be honest, IKEA are so used to England returning the trophy  cabinet’s they’ve set up an England team fast Lane return line …..

yeah I went there ……mwah  ha haha ha….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Christ, I hope not.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Christ, I hope not.

At least it won’t be coming home to whatever third world country you are from Rbreen. 😉

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Bookies have us favourite to beat the bacon and win the tourney. Real shite odds for betting now. 7-4 etc

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

Bookies have us favourite to beat the bacon and win the tourney. Real shite odds for betting now. 7-4 etc

Bookies always have England as favourites……. The team just forget to turn up at the right time .,:…

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

yee go it 2-1, not a bad return ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Some say Breen is already on Sports Direct website buying an Italy shirt 😛

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Was 1-1 full time, bet Lost.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Bob ballsdeep wrote:

Was 1-1 full time, bet Lost.

I had 2 bets first half 1-1 second England win £50 bet

the second bet was England win 2-1 £150 bet

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

well we went though I’m happy we made a final, and it is the first euro’s final we have ever made the team has done well and southgate so far has proved he is up to the job. COME ON ENGLAND!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Very poor game, only player that looked decent was sterling. Will get smacked in the final

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Some say Breen is already on Sports Direct website buying an Italy shirt 😛

I don’t care that much. I’ve not even owned a football strip since I was about 16 😂 Haven’t even watched a match since we went out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)