Is it a myth

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

With bandit taking the right side of the heart stopper I’m hoping to see a double wild in the same reel. I heard this is possible but I’m skeptical.

If it is I’m taking the right side on all builds from now on. Also be good to see if any retriggers occure.

Lastly for a bit of fun if you wanna guess the highest X win just for the sake of it reply below..

1422x is my guess

take care all

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

It pays what it wants to pay regardless of side..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’ll be interesting to see, I don’t think I’ve seen a dynamite lover bonus pay yet.

I’m scared that it might not recoup the money paid out, Bandit got massively lucky last time

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

With bandit taking the right side of the heart stopper I’m hoping to see a double wild in the same reel. I heard this is possible but I’m skeptical.

If it is I’m taking the right side on all builds from now on. Also be good to see if any retriggers occure.

Lastly for a bit of fun if you wanna guess the highest X win just for the sake of it reply below..

1422x is my guess

take care all

It’s possible. Saw Hideous Slots hit it in one of his latest video’s I believen.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Somewhere between 273x and 312x will be the highest bonus.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Two wild symbols land regularly on dynamite, for me anyway, what I find hard to get is the win continuing on reels 5 and 6….but getting the multiplier up to a good number where the double wilds are actually decent, yes that can be tough ….. but I’d expect bandit to get a few double wilds and it’s possible to drop three in reels 3-4

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I think I posted on the video yesterday that I think his biggest win will be on a 3 pound stake. I think this will go for 1,740x.

ragingzeus WANTED $4
    Outlaw

it is possible but it does not multiply 5x5x5 i believe its 5+5×5 i could be wrong though still insane potential either way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)