Is Bandit Done Now?

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

button makes pretty colours ????

Do you have an edit button on the site and can make GIFs animate on page ????

I’ve switched your edit button off because I can.. ???? (not really but it should still be there)

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

button makes pretty colours ????

Do you have an edit button on the site and can make GIFs animate on page ????

I’ve switched your edit button off because I can.. ???? (not really but it should still be there)

Twitter ban and edit button stolen. What a day 😛

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

edit button stolen.

Seedy wrote:

it should still be there
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

the 5G chip was just settling in and made me feel a bit weird ??

that explains it then. i mean, not only are you saying it made you a bit weird, you are questioning others about if it did make you feel a bit weird. How is anyone else supposed to know how you actually feel ?

Hope things have improved. Otherwise you can still give me that £500 you had no idea you felt you wanted to give me, until now.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

the 5G chip was just settling in and made me feel a bit weird ??

that explains it then. i mean, not only are you saying it made you a bit weird, you are questioning others about if it did make you feel a bit weird. How is anyone else supposed to know how you actually feel ?

Hope things have improved. Otherwise you can still give me that £500 you had no idea you felt you wanted to give me, until now.

I’ve always been weird 🤣 I don’t know how long you’ve been checking the forum but if you see random question marks then that’ll be emoji that got lost after an update/server move, it makes old threads really fucking confusing. Blame @spidermint for all problems or @seedy just to stress him out a bit 🤣

If I had £500 the chances are it would be going towards a christening or a wedding at the moment.. Sorry 😐

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

How is anyone else supposed to know how you actually feel ?

TIRED FOR THE PAST 3 AND A HALF YEARS… This things fault FFS 🙄

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Sell em on ebay (illegal but ebay are happy to fast and loose with laws) enjoy the peace.

lmao. Hoping to see my grandkids soon. They can be handed back ! lmao

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

Sell em on ebay

I hear Etsy allow livestock sales…

farahtrousers wrote:

Hoping to see my grandkids soon. They can be handed back

Brilliant 👍 are you a fill them full of sweets and chocolate before they go home grandparent 🙄 Zara has one of those, it’s “fun”

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

are you a beat them senseless yet send them home with no bruises ?

That’s quite a disgusting question whilst the answer is a quite obvious ‘of course’. We have a video of my grandaughter asking me to beat her up but I kept switching the “me and her” to her and me so it was always a slightly more frustrating ‘no, you beat me up’ until I punched her up until she was laughing her head off. I moved further away so dont see them as much now. But they love their grandad so speaking on video call is great.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)