Is Bandit Done Now?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Bad dog, we leave the medicine on the top shelf….

When/if you have a covid jab YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ??

Fuck dude, you know what, I have no idea where on the list i am, we’ve got these stories about sending our unused supplies abroad…. I’m like “ wait ! What? what about me ??….. I’d like one sir …please”

trojancorpse WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

don’t think for 1 min that he’s broke or lost all his money you gotta think that trying to fund a channel for content was a great idea just not practical for the time it takes to make edit and then upload .

I doubt he’s broke, but I do think he is taking time of for financial (well, business reasons).

His Power Up channel started just before the UKGC review and one of the things being discussed was affiliates. In my opinion, it is likely that revenue share models will be banned, so the reason for the power up channel was, as he stated, to generate revenue – possibly to compensate for affiliate losses after October when the new legislation comes into force. Unfortunately, with the “adult” content, persistent swearing, people using adblock, the ad revenue is going to be piss poor.

If what I think is true, it not only affects this site, but also his soccer millions site as well as that also appears to be funded by affiliate revenue.

He must be having a rethink on what to do, as if affiliate revenue gets outlawed from October, then 2 of his businesses are wiped out by the UKGC wanting to “protect” the 0.5% of the population who can’t control their actions.

Even if the Power Up channel had millions of subscribers and did generate a decent replacement income – you know what will happen next… either channels get instantly demonetized, put behind a KYC wall or banned outright for UK viewers

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I am hoping that the above image can be clicked on and enlarged but i can’t remember whether that is a thing, i have put it up there to show that actually, the revenue for the power up channel was very very good. It was a case that the expenses of the channel also ran up to very similar amounts and that i was having to spend a ridiculous amount of time gathering footage/editing/processing/uploading everything for very very little in return after expenses, even at these quite frankly crazy figures – it simply wasn’t enough to provide a genuine living after the costs involved. When you add to that how tedious slotting has become for UK players, it is very very difficult to play and be jolly on a daily basis and as such, i stopped. I have stopped for around 3 weeks so far and right now, i just don’t feel like slotting. I have always been about the gamble first with any revenue that comes from it firmly second so until i actually want to slot and can enjoy playing again, i won’t do. I don’t believe in doing videos for the sake of doing videos, i need to enjoy it, hope you understand.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

One day there will be a video that just pops up on YouTube, no hype or anything. Everyone will click on it excitedly. And it will be a 2 hour donut spectacular ????

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I am hoping that the above image can be clicked on and enlarged but i can’t remember whether that is a thing, i have put it up there to show that actually, the revenue for the power up channel was very very good. It was a case that the expenses of the channel also ran up to very similar amounts and that i was having to spend a ridiculous amount of time gathering footage/editing/processing/uploading everything for very very little in return after expenses, even at these quite frankly crazy figures – it simply wasn’t enough to provide a genuine living after the costs involved. When you add to that how tedious slotting has become for UK players, it is very very difficult to play and be jolly on a daily basis and as such, i stopped. I have stopped for around 3 weeks so far and right now, i just don’t feel like slotting. I have always been about the gamble first with any revenue that comes from it firmly second so until i actually want to slot and can enjoy playing again, i won’t do. I don’t believe in doing videos for the sake of doing videos, i need to enjoy it, hope you understand.

Ignoring xbob the donut fetishist, good to see you put this out there. Partly think you don’t have to but I also support transparency for the paranoid. You did say on vid about the big stake video that lead at least me to believe that isn’t a viable thing for monetary reasons which while some cock in hand braindead might troll over, I feel is a serious thing to be doing, in any event because lets face it, to run risks of tilting with 100k plus is fcukin alarming. But I also have conceded that you are not enjoying it for the other reasons you did state too.

However, there are other revenue streams you can kick off too. Now where the fcuk is my tshirt and mug ? : teespring is the best solution out there unless you have someone who can beat the price and match the quality while streamlining everything beyond design.  Surely there are other ways of making it more viable too. You were growing and growing. You were also one of the few remaining seemingly real players AND one who people enjoy.

Back to xbob. You could easily setup a monthly 6x “bandit” donut box postal service for xbob, Charge over the odds. Jobs a good un

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Wow that’s actually good revenue . Pity the videos take so much time to do .

what about a daily blog about general life or rant about the world for 10 mins each day .

I think people are missing you more than the slotting .

also them kinda videos don’t take up much of your time .

shep WANTED $1
    Outlaw

missing the bandit like I’m sure others are.

I’m sure we saw it coming through, there were comments about the costs, and biggg losses (no details just comments)

Slotting has become a bit of a chore recently, and a bit of a piss take, especially at somewhere like videoslots.

He will be back once the idea had popped into his head. Maybe a “move to ireland *wink wink* ” is in order.

antmylrea WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Seems a shame but looks that way.

shame he hasn’t said anything

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

antmylrea wrote:

Seems a shame but looks that way.

shame he hasn’t said anything

5 posts up from yours ?

chris b1 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit

When you are ready to play again and to give your channels a bit of a lift, why not try a slot battle with the likes of Paul, Stop-n-step and so on.

This may put the fun back in to it as playing alone talking to a camera can be boring for you.

You are missed as your personality shines through on your videos and that’s what makes it a good addictive watch.

Just a thought mate. hope you are well.

Much love

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Interesting to see how much the revenue can be from You Tube video streams if the viewings numbers can be got up to 100k+ etc, more than I had realised. Over the years I have done a few reviews of hardware (PC & TV) reviews including pointing out faults issues. One got over 90k views with an Asus motherboard and over 50k on a Panasonic Plasma TV and both times YouTube emailed me asking if I wanted to monetize them with adverts, which I declined. I think I might have another go!

The online slot streaming scene has stagnated somewhat. The same slots being shown over and over again it has all got a bit boring. Slowing down play and removing bonus buys is highlighting how dreadful base play can be. Most of the BTG slots are unplayable they are so boring.

Having graduated from fruit machines to slots and fobts primarily because I enjoy playing them, I may finally be turning my back on them as it has all become too tedious.

Babytigereyes WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I sure hope he’s not done for good. He’s brought so much fun and entertainment to his fans which I appreciate so much and do understand on how long it takes to put a vid together not to mention the cost. But please come back Bandit we all miss you hoping your not done for good ? Take Care Bandit hope to see a video soon much love ❤ from Canada 

Gboy1969 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

just watched jimbos vid and someone as put in comments that the bandit is dead due to gambling problems sick as fuck some peps

ads2003uk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Gboy1969 wrote:

just watched jimbos vid and someone as put in comments that the bandit is dead due to gambling problems sick as fuck some peps

Spotted that as well.

Few people commented and then the comment was promptly removed.

The person who commented also deactivated their profile as well.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hes alive folks very alive lol ? I don’t speak to ghosts ? ? ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)