Instant blockage ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Rosh’s amazing win popped up on my twitter.. just simply had to congratulate him on his massive win oh and his exemplary acting skills.. boom insta ban! Literally within seconds ? does he have someone monitoring his Twitter?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Damo wrote:

Rosh’s amazing win popped up on my twitter.. just simply had to congratulate him on his massive win oh and his exemplary acting skills.. boom insta ban! Literally within seconds ? does he have someone monitoring his Twitter?

Honestly look at that picture .. he’s like a reject from desperado movie ……or he’s the only guy in the planet who’s imitating the salt bea guy …..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I saw the win on Twitter, it made me think of Bio’s win on Tombstone and was gutted.

He’d have won bigger on Donuts though ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I saw the win on Twitter, it made me think of Bio’s win on Tombstone and was gutted.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Still makes me feel sick that ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

fake shit.. who cares?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its big on linkedin, i may have commented it would be nicer on real cash, Woah the love you get for that is immense 😀

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

on the real play, you cant get 1000 auto-spins only on demo play you get 1000 spins,on real play max auto spins you can only get 100 max

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)