Inside the brain of a gambling addict.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gabberssmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Recently watched a little youtube fragment from ’16 wich is fun to know what happens inside Bandits mind every spin :D.

I know the feeling πŸ˜› And its hard to resist πŸ˜›

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

It’s alright mate, a lot of people mistakenly identify me as a gambling addict, you aren’t the first. I’ve gambled for a living for 8 years – you can’t be an addict and achieve that you see but if it is your opinion that i am a gambling addict then i can’t change that can i πŸ˜€

It used to take me 20 pints to get pissed before i had my stomach operation – that didn’t make me an alcoholic though did it πŸ˜‰

Gabberssmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Well , i didn’t say ur an addict πŸ™‚ but i guess the emotions inside ur brain will be the same :D.

The difference is that you can controll it and real addicts cant control it :).

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I think one of the key aspects of whether you have an addiction or not is whether you have it under control. Perceived control of it is another matter.

If your spending 1000’s that you cant afford and think you have control then im afraid to say its an addiction.

Like steve said, he’s made a living from it and must be doing something right and have it under ‘control’ or he’d be broke like the rest of us lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Hanging up my hat now folks, hope you all do well and smash those bonuses in, I’ve enjoyed Backinamo.. it’s been fun. Take care and have a happy Christmas one and all. Remember there is help out there if you need ito. Β Signing off now.. Blacko xxxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)